Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:25 pm

She whipped around and smacked him across the face. When her brain registered what she just did she looked at her hand and at him "I...Im ...Im so sorry.. I diden ...I ..." she tried to spit out. She took one last step back from him and looked him dead in the eye. The expression on her face was confused , upset , frustrated, she dident know what to say , so she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:27 pm

"Look I made the baby mad what are you going to do try to get your man out of me..? That sounds like fun try." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Kita stared at him straight in the eye. "Why are you ... Nevermind... I am not a Baby, not to you atleast." She said in a frustrated voice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:04 pm

"Oh trust me yes you are." He said smiling at her. "You are not even a competition unless you'll at least try to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Kita unexpectidly stabbed him in the stomach. " I know how to put up a fight. " SHe said Pulling her sword out of him. "Betcha dident expect that?!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 pm

"Actually I didn't but oh well." He said his wound closing up. "So your ready for a fight and yet you still won't call forth your bankia?...... You're stupid.' He said planting his foot in the middle of her back after flash stepping behind her. She flew a few yards before he flash stepped in front of her and caught her in the leg with his claws. He held her upside down and smiled at her. "So will you take your little sword there." He said poking at her sword. "And wake it up and use your bankia?" He said letting a grin pass over his face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 am

"I'm not stupid... You are... And no , I will not bring my bankai out , but thanks for asking in such a polite manner..." she said sassily. " can you let me down?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 am

"Sure." He said throwing her off the side of the building he was standing on. He stood bord and walked toward Toshiru's squad where he would find a real fight. "See ya Love" He said waving to her as he walked. "Hope you die you evil b****." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

Kitas body slammed on the ground. She rolled over on laying face down. "ow" she squealed with tears streaming down her face. He mind told her body to get up , but her body dident respond. She used her arms to sit up, but the shooting pain running through her body stoped her. instead she used her knees to lean up. Her face was bright red, and she hade dirt all over herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 am

Toshiru's demon laughed as he walked away happy that he had done something to cause her so much pain that her muscles would no longer listen to her commands. "You coming Love?" He called over his shoulder to her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 am

"fine.." kita limped over to him. "what can I help you with your hiness ... Or master , if you prefer that." she said in a nasty tone while whipeing away her tears .
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 am

"Master.... Oh and if you don't want me to go and kill all of Toshiru's little squad you will call forth your bankia..." He said smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 am

"I cant YOU BIG ****...! There , you got your awnser , I can NOT!!.." She huffed , and pouted. "dont bring them into this anyways , they dident do anything you your jerky buttfaced self. " She was now walking side by side with him , and her heart was raceing, she dident know what would set him off, she was regreting her stupid decision by now.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 am

"Why can't you can you not control it like Toshiru can't control me." He said turning to her and smiling. "Like I said you guys are little wimps!!!" He said a grin covering his whole entire face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 am

"No , I cant controll it . And you are much worse than me not being able to control my bankai... I think atleast. " she said in shame.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 pm

"Oh I can control his bankia just fine." He said meaning his as Toshiru's "Plus I don't want to kill you in one hit now do I.... So how about you just let it out if it hurts anyone it will be me right so who cares!?!?!" He said hoping she would put up at least a bit of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

"I told you that i can not. Nothing you say will make me. Im not just going to give up. " she said loosing confidence in herself. She knew very well that her body could only take so much more damage before he breaks her , she will just give up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 pm

"Well maybe if your bankia is as strong as you are acting like it is you might beable to knock me back into Toshiru's head and get him back out." He said hoping she would fight him because he was getting so bord. 'If I'll go and find entertainment some where else." He said turning around and walking again.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm

" Question, does he feel... i mena , like is he ... i dont know how to ask the question.. but , is he ... does he know what you are saying , and doing, ... or .. Umm..." she tried to word her question correctly , but she was haveing to much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 pm

"Yes He knows everything that is going on and right now he is telling me not to kill you then he says... PLEASE DON"T KILL HER I HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRL FRIEND AS SWEET AS HER!!! then I whip him to make him shut up." He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 pm

"your so evil.. " she said jokeing around.. "is he really saying that .. is he really aware of what is going on.. is he really bagging you not to kill me?" she asked concered and curious.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm

"Yes now hurry up and fight me." He said growling he had no patients left.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

"fine. " she agreed. She held her sword out infront of her. She took a deep breath and ignored the ake she felt in her back from the several falls she took , and landed on her back on both.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

"Hurry up youi little Freak!!!!!" He growled angrily
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 am

"you are so impatient.. Jeses Christmas.. Would it kill you to use please and thank you once in a whole too... God dang.... If you want me to hury up then you make the first move you jerk..." she said snippy. "god , such an @$$ " she huffed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: