Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:29 am

"Okay but Bring out your bankia other wise it is likely you will die before I have any fun." He said smiling and after she had a whole half a second to look at him he flash stepped behind her and grabbed her by the neck he then whispered in her ear. "Come on love fight me he's screaming so hard he's saying that he wants you to know that if you make it through this he will always be there for you. Or was it that he would kill you on his own who knows. Now come on babe fight me." He said a huge grin passing over his face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 am

Kita was pissed now. "This is not for you to have fun Jerk, this is not for your entertainment.. if it was , we wouldent be her right now...Okay.. and I swear to got , if you call me that one more time.. i will.. ... Nevermind. UGH!!" she said stomping her foot, she swung her sword around , and she hit him , but just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:49 am

He let out a shrill laugh. "BANKIA NOW!!!!! OR I"LL FIGHT WITH A SWORD! oh wait never mind that would be boring! JUST FIGHT ME!!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 am

"IM NOT USEING MY BANKI!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT IM NOT USEING IT ... DANG!!!! OPEN YOUR FREAKING EARS.. !!!!" kita snapped at him, she was fumeing now , if he pissed her off any more she would have just stabbed herself . The pressure, was makeing her upset, pissed , and a but depressed, she would break soon.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 am

"Damn you you little girl you know what **** it okay." He said grabbing her by the leg he then threw he at a wall she went through the wall and then the other wall. The building kind of fell apart as she went thriough 5 houses and finally stopped at a large 10 foot thick wall that she went half way into.

(Your not dead Soul reapers can live threw so much!!)

(POST IN DRAGON WARS ***** IT)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 am

(jezee.. i will im doing it while im doing this ..oly im writeing it on notepad.. heeeheee. im a dork. haha)
(Oh.., and now i know.. haha jkjk ... i havent watched it lately cuz they r playing re runs.. haha)

Kitas body pealed off the wall, she fell straight down , face first into the pile of rubble. Still concious she coughed because of the dust from the walls. She could feel that she was bleeding a bit , but she dident think it was ther serious.She struggled to get herself up , but she manage to after a couple of moments. She breathed in and out a few times, and made eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 am

He smiled at her and turned and ran toward where Toshiru's squad was. But when he got there they were gone he let out a low growl and made his way back to where the girl was. He ran up to her and kicked her straight in the chest. You made them leave you made them and you wasted my F***ing time." He said letting all of his soul pressure out crushing her with the pressure. "Damn you you little stupid girl.... Fight me or die!!" He said pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 am

Kita put her hand over her chest, and gasped for air. She was breaking down into tears now. She dident know what to do. "I gi..I give .....no.. nevermind. " she was wondering how much damage she would be able to take before dieing , or giving up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 am

"FIGHT ME NOW" He yelled now really pissed. "YOU KNOW WHAT I"M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" He yelled. He bent down and picked her up by the hair. He held her in front of him and snarled. "If you won't fight me I'll just have to have fun by torchering you and Toshiru at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 am

Kita still had her sword in her hands, when he picked her up by the hair so she used her sword and hit him in the groins. Thankfuly he let go, and she was back on the ground. When he least expected it she sliced him in the shoulder, it was a good slice. "Dont order me around. And I'm not going to be defeated by you! Never, I will never let you be the reason why I die. " she screamed at him. She swung her foot around and got him straight in the gaw, she heard a little crack, either it was her foot , or his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 am

He smiled fixing his jaw. "Nice to know you have a little bit of a fight in you." HE said grinning a huge grin. He picked her u by the leg and quickly grabbed her sword. "See this." He said pointing at the sword. "I'll kill you with it... With your own bankia if you don't let it out." He said quickly calling forth her sword to its bankia. He held the fire whip close around him. He then made the sword go back to normal. "Use it or you will die by your own sword." He said without raising or lowering his voice.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am

Kita snatched her sword out of his hand, and she called out her bakai. "Happy !!!...are you happy now?" she said whipping him once, and bringing back her old sword. "I used it, you dident say I had to keep useing it now did u?" she smiled a devious smile. "oh loopoll.... I'm not all just looks , and giggles." she said pondering around with her sword in one hand , and hitting in her other hand like she was about to lecture him. "and yes , I have a lot of fight in me left..."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:14 am

He smiled. "I guess I did never say that you had to keep it out but it is a good idea if you do." He said his burn across his chest healing quickly. He turned and smiled at her. He let teeth show then he let loose sharp claws. He jumped forward and grabbed her by the side with his mouth. He then threw her up into the air with his claws extended he jumped at her ready to cut her across the chest.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am

Kita broiught her bankai back out , and whipped him before he scratched her to death. SHe whipped him on the side of his face. "What are you some kind of freaking cat .. "
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

"Nah I'm some kind of demon dog. And how dare you call me a cat they are so dumb and boring. ... Like you." He said smiling. He kicked across the face then brought his leg down across her back sending her straight for the ground with the amount of force he put behind it.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm

"but dogs are more friendly, cats are kinda mean ... Like you... Putty cat... " She said trying to piss him off. Then he kicked her and she was falling fast for the ground. When she hit it she ignored the shooting akeing pain she felt and got back up to fight. She decided to keep her bankai out because she realized he wasent lieing when he said he would kill her with it. She continually whipped him with it as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:25 pm

He let out a shill laugh as she tried to whip him. She hit him every other 2 swings as he dodged the rest. He grinned at her. He then was no where to be seen. He then appeared above her. He kicked her in the skull and dropped in front of her and clawed her across the chest.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Kita Felt the damage he just did to her, she screamed out in pain. She lied on the ground, that pain was enough to put her over edge.

(question.. When is this gunna end ?)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 pm

(Whenever I make him get bord and leave or I could have Toshiru over throw him)

That's when Toshiru broke loose. He ran up to Kita's side. "Please get up please!" He yelled by her side. "Oh come on there is no way I lost you to him..." Toshiru stared down at her still body. "Please please please get up." He said a tear escaping his eye.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Kira was unconsious, but she woke up a few minutes later. She woke up, and rolled on her back , fighting back tears she saw Toshiru there begging her to get up. " what happened ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 pm

"He ... He" Toshiru broke off. "He almost killed you." He said quickly using a healing spell on her head where he had kicked her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 pm

"Im okay... I think atleast." she said tryig to lean up, but was stopped short from shooting pain. "ow..."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"Stay still." Toshiru said laying her back down. He then continued with his healing spell on her head. "I was so worried he had got you." He said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 pm

"You don't think I would give up that easily do you?, I mean we are talking about you here , you know that right..." she said trying to figure a way of breathing without causing pain.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm

"Shhh." He said as he finished up healing her head. He then picked her up gentely and flash stepped until he got to his head quarters. There he set her down on his bed and layed down next to her. "Get some sleep." He said to her in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: