Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

"You jack ***!" She yelled. "Haven't you done enough damage!!! I know how to get the demon to leave just let him out!! I can get him out of there please!!!" She said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 am

Kita felt like a 3rd wheel because she had no clue what was going on. "Cant this just wait until tomorrow, cuz really I'm exhausted , and this is redicless." .Kita said yawning .
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 am

"Unfortunately it is my job to rid the world of hollows and demons and your pretty much both."Naraku said shrugging off the glare."Because your torture was never finished your hollow powers were never sealed.Now then if you don't mind I have a demon to seal." he said opening a portal to the Mugen Naraku Akuma."3....2....1"Naraku mumbled as he waited for her to try to lunge at him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 pm

(Im totaly oblivious as to what is happening .. im so lost..)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am

Hyori was done with it. She kneeled down and began to cry. "Why can't you just let him out.... He has saved a whole city with that demon. And I have saved over 20 people with my hollow side.... Why can't you just see that not everything is bad if it's a hollow or a demon... They can be used for good!" Hiyori said through her sobs.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 am

Kita had the urge to gug her , to comfort her, but in her opinion Hyori was not the hugging type. Kita kneeled down next to her , and awkwarldy put her hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be just fine ,dont worry , we willl get him back , I promise." She said in a soft comforting voice. She looked at her captain, and stood up tall, she stood at about 5'5/5'6. SHe was not tall, but she was not short. She looked at her captain sternly "Please Stop, Birng Him back Right Now." she ordered him. Kita had a feeling that they might have to start over, and forget this whole situation, if she dident want her captain to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 am

((Sorry I haven't replied Soul silver is awsome.))

"I never thought I'd see the day you'd shed a tear Hyori."Naraku said turning to her."Fine I'll let him go but I'm done fighting him, I'm gonna go see if Rangiku would like to get a drink."He said snapping his fingers and the soul returned to the body."See ya."he said flash stepping away.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 pm

(Overload , haha. You and your brother are so funny..)
Kita looked at Hyori , and thought for a moment , "yeah, you dont seem like the huggy crying type.. unlike me . "she thought outloud. "Anyways , thank you captain, and i guess your gunna say I can expect to see you bright and early tomorrow morning??" she said with a bit of dissapointment in her voice, it was the last thing she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 am

OHHH BLEACH I LOVE BLEACH!!! Can I join?!?!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 am

Sure... Just go to the first page, and make a character sheet... Post it here, and you can be accepted... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 am

I'd love to have you join so feel free to make a character sheet!

Toshiro gasped for air as if he had been there forever. "What dumb thing did my demon do to get me into this situation!?!?!" He yelled rubbing his sholder as he stood.

Hyori got from her knees and ran into Toshiro's arms. "I thought he would kill you for sure!" She said holding him close to her.

Toshiro looked down at Hyori hugging her back. He picked her up in his arms and smiled at her. "I'm sorry that I worried you."

Hyori brushed away the tears and smiled at Kita "He's a great guy the perfect one for you." She then turned and smiled at Toshiro. "You can put me down now." She said. Toshiro put her down and they moved apart.

Toshiro held out his arms walking toward Kita. "Come here my love." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 am

Kita smiled at Hyori and said "Thanks, for all your help." She walked over to Toshiro and hugged him, she burried her face in his chest. "Im so glad that your back." she said in a muffled voice. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed Toshiro. "Are you alright?" she asked him concerned. " I mean , you were, you know , not you for a LONG time, and well you know , ... just are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 am

"heh the kid did alright, but still he wasn't a match for the Infinite Underworld Nightmare."Naraku said taking a sip of his red wine."I got to say you really have earned the title of captain." Rangiku responded gulping down some of her drink. "You really need to learn your Bankai you know, if you did you probably would be a captain yourself." Naraku said a little over on the wine. "Your right but I don't need my bankai I'm happy as a second in command to captain Hitsugaya....and I'm happy being able to be with you."she said dropping her glass and then kissing Naraku who didn't expect it. "You know I never thought I'd see the day....You usually are just beating off other guys with both hands."he said pulling back."But your not like all those other guys.Your important to me."she said before resuming.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

Kita pulled away from Toshiro , and ran the direction her captain had been going minutes earlier. "I will be right back." she said running full speed to her captain. She came up to her destination, and saw her captain in the window with Rangiku. She stepped in , and ushed and shoved her way through the crowd of people to reach her captain. She finaly reached her captain. "Hi there,oh Rangiku, its nice to see you , do you mind if I inturrupt?"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:42 am

"Sure we don't mind."Naraku and Rangiku said in unison. "So what's up Kita need help getting rid of that demon or is this something different?"he asked walking over to a corner of the bar with her."Really spit it out I'm on the middle of a date with Rangiku and for once she is intrested in a guy, that guy being me." he said impatiently and then blowing a kiss to Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 am

"Oh, Im sorry , I just wanted to say Thank You. " she said smiling big. "thats all, you may return to your date."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 am

"Thank you.Oh and I wish you and Toshiro have a great day."he said than rushing back over to Rangiku's side. "Now than where were we."he said Rangiku chuckling after he spoke."Naraku do you only like me because of how I look?"she asked hoping that she didn't hear the words 'I only like you for your looks' or any varient. "Well I do like you but it is not because of your looks Rangiku.I like you because of your personality."he said with a grin."If only my captain was like you.....that Kita girl is very lucky."she said before kissing him once again."Well you can say what you want about Hitsugaya but he really is lucky to have you as a lieutenant."he said taking another sip of his wine before resuming to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 pm

"Thank your sir." Kita said. After he resumed to his date Kita left the bar. She was walking down the street, she was kicking around a little rock. She stopped and sat on the sidewalk and just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Toshiro flash steped and quickly picked up Kita into his arms. "Hey there missy." He leaned down and kissed her while he spun her around and around.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

"Oh, you startled me." she said jumping up a bit. " I missed you so much you wouldent even believe it. ...." she said hugging him. "Hiyori is a great person. She just hides every other emotion but her anger it seems like. Why is that?" she asked stumped. "well, I'm beat , you got the time??" she said yanking Toshiros arm and pulling him to his house.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well to answer your first question." He said laughing as she pulled him. "She hides her emotions so that she won't appear weak after all she is the leader of the Vizards. Then to answer you second question." He said reaching into his pocket with his other arm. "It is 4 am." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:56 am

"4am, it's way past my bed time." she said gigling. "what day is it?" she said reaching into her back pockets for a key. "hmm , I don't have a key to your house." She took a pin out of her hair and flattened it. She stuck it into the lock of the door, and heard the door unlock. "well, than." she said stepping in and swiching on the lights. She walked over to the fridge and got a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:25 am

"Wow didn't know you knew how to pick lock a door so well. Oh and it's the 25th of May." He said stepping in after her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:30 am

"Are you kidding, growing up where I grew up, I mean , I did grow up in a loving family , I was the youngest, all my siblings were older and moved out by the time I was born but, I grew up in a bad area, you know , in the hood. .But , you had to know how to just to survive. Although, I was the best on the block, my pick lock record is .3 seconds. You could never lock me out." she said in a serious voice. She started to laugh hard. "So , I cant believe I never asked this , but when is our birthday?"

Last edited by Live Love Laugh on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

"That was very fun Rangiku,I've never had such a good time since I became a captain."Naraku said as the two walked away from the bar."Yeah it was nice but there is one thing that I forgot to tell you.I lost the key to my room in the barracks"Rangiku replyed a little over on her drink."Well if you have no way to get into your room your welcome in my abode anytime."Naraku said offering his hand."Sure that sounds nice."she responded as she barely balancing walked towards his home.

Later.....

"See you in the morning Rangiku."Naraku said before flopping onto his bed and falling asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: