Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 am

"Well." He said " You said that something horrible was about to happen so I am just making sure that you are crazy and aren't just predicting the future. And get out of your human body and get a move on." He said smiling at her.

(You need to post with your arrancar)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 am

Alina followed him to the portal. "where in the human world are we going?"

Kita changed uut of hrs human form. "where are we going,and I am not crazy!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 am

"Well." Mareano said walking into the portal and popping out in the air with his sword drawn. "It seems that some place in Japan has a captain and a vice captain out there." He then flew down to the city below landing on a building. He then began to run to see if he could find who he was looking for.

Toshiru kept on running until out of no where he felt huge presure from a massive soul energy he smiled and let out a small peice of his just to match the engery. But what amazed him is that it topped his and seemed to keep growing. "Yeah somethings out here." He said looking at his date.

Hiyori felt Toshiru let out his soul energy and that was her que that something was going on. He was never one to show off much and he was letting out almost ever ounce of his energy. She got up and ran to the door quickly popping in a pill to change into her soul form and she took off at full speed to find out what was out there.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

"Wait , what is going on? I did not say anything about a horrible event. I am really confused, and do you have any idea what we are going up against?! Gosh you really do know how to freak somebody out!" she said following him.

Alina grabbed her sword. SHe basically copied his every move.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 pm

"I don't know what we're up against but what ever it is it is strong." He said moving forward but then out of the side of his eye he saw someone lunging at him with their sword out posed for the kill. He unsheted his sword and blocked the mans hit just in time before it could conect. But what amazed him the most is what the man was. He was an Arrancar!!! Toshiru instaly called forth his sword and moved in for the attack with his two large swords just missing the mans chest.

Mareano lunged forward with his sword at the ready but the captain blocked his attack without seeming fazed uptil he saw what he was. "Oh so it shocks you that we still live." He said quickly dodgeing one of the mans swings. He then moved in lashing out with his sword cutting a peice of the mans jacket off. He then stood back without a word and blocked all of the mans swings. He didn't move his expresion at all but he kept perfect beat with his sword blocking everyone of the mans attacks except for one that just barrily but the skin of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 pm

( oh so we are fighting ourselves.. okay) ( i am trying my best.. hope it is good enough.. lol)

Alina lunged at the guy. She figuered that he wouldent have a chance against the both of us. She realized the girl. She stopped and stared at her, she dident seem like she knew waht she was doing until she attacked her.

Kita attacked the girl. " WHat brings you here" she said in a sassy voice. The girl responded with " you will be esay , i am twice as strong as you , then i can get your little boyfriend over there, and be done with you." Kita got butterflies in her stomach when she called him her boyfriend. "first of all you skunk bag, we are not boyfriend and girlfriend , well not yet atleast, and i wouldent count on winning." kita said as she tried to grab the girl in her arms with the sword against her, but she slipped out of the way, and kita slipped. The girl stepped on her stomach so she couldent move.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Toshiru quickly spinned hitting the other arrancar into the air and flung her into a near by fence. "Go get her tiger." He yelled grinning at Kita. Toshiru the turnned back just in time to block the other arrancar's attack. "What rank are you and why do you come to fight two lonely soul reapers on a date?"

Mareano glared at the captain. He was good that Mareano had to admit. He pulled the buttons out of his shirt to show his rank 1 written across his chest. "I am now rank 1 after the death of Aizen I took over as the new leader."

"This will be fun then." said Toshiru quickly slashing with one of his swords towards the mans legs. He jumped over his sword but Toshiru already had his other sword coming for the mans torso. The man quickly manuvered his way away from Toshiru sword and lundged forward with his sword cutting deep into Toshiru's chest. Out of no where the man changed into his sword realse for and that is when Toshiru changed into his bankia. Toshiru commanded his swords to circle around the man but he was to fast and was already in the air coming down upon Toshiru. Toshiru doged and sent his swords after ther man again. This time they caught him and cut him up pretty badly.

Mareano grinned. "We should be heading back soon." He yelled to his subordinate. "But if you want to you can stay here and fight with that girl of yours. He said flicking his head to Toshiru. Mareano called forth another portal and disappeared into it. Leaving Toshiru there to bledd threw his new wound.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 am

Kita glanced at Toshiru, she saw the blood gushing out of him. The sight made her flinch. She flinched just in time because Alina had tried to stabb her, but kita dodged. Kita focused on getting the girl out of here. "why must you be such a skunk bag!?" she said knocking her.

Alina put her sword back "me , a skunk bag, sweetie look in the mirror. you are weak without him, your no fight for me." she said following Mareano.

Kita rushed over to Toshiru , "at least it was not me getting hurt." she said trying to be funny. She felt just about every part of her body to make sure she was okay, she had a little cut on her arm and on the side of her face. "okay , what do i do with you now?" she asked herself looking at Toshiru.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

Toshiru grunnted. "Now is not the time to play...... *gasp* around...." He stood up but his knees buckled a bit. But what he wasn't expecting was the person who caught him. She told the other girl to get out of the way as she put him down on the roof. Hiyori looked down at him and began to bandage his wound. "You've always been the one to sacrafic yourself for one of the girls you like. She then used one of her healing powers and healed his wound. She set him up. "Now girl make sure he does not get in another fight any time soon or skate board. I reapet do not... not." She reapeted making sure she under stood that she was not to let him skate board. "Let him skate board." She then helped him to his feet and they quickly ran to their human bodies. Toshiru jumped into his body and smiled at Hiyori and Kita. "Thanks for the help you two." He winced a bit but didn't show his pain other than that. He went to a tree near by and grabbed a seat on a brick wall. He made a gesture to let Hiyori that she could stay but she turned around and ran back to the bowling alley. He then turned and smiled at his date. "Come and sit with me." He said patting a spot by him. "I don't bite........ much." He then grinned at her as he worked on covering his pain.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am

"I am sorry, but she was right, i am not nearly as powerful as her, and i am not as powerful without you. I felt better when you were there to fight with me. And i am sorry for fooling around at thewrong time, its just my natural instinct, i dont do well with things like that." she said blushing as she sat down next to him. " I dont bite either, unless you bite me first." she said playfully. "dont worry , we wont be doing any skateboarding HUH mister?!" she said treating him like a little kid. "dont worry i was bound to break something sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

He let out a laugh and smiled at her. "You just need more trainnig in battle. Your captain hasn't taught you much has he?" He then reached down and grabbed her hand. "Don't worry about anything that just happened I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 am

"you sure? Okay" she said with a blank expression on her face. She gritted her teeth. "so... what do you want to do now?" she said popping up. " I got and idea...!!! Wait nevermind you cant do that.... I got another idea!.. wait, you cant do that either.... I have no clue." she said sitting back down. She rubbed her hand on knee , "let me think..."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 pm

"I can do anything that you can do." He said grinning. "I have had much worse just ignore Hiyori." He then moved his arms and jumped off of the wall and landed in a straight posture. He then ran and jumped up a wall grabbing onto the top and pulled himself up onto the 15 foot wall. "Can you do that?" He asked smiling at her from his perch.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 pm

"I am afraid not.. she gave me direct orders and I can not go against her wished .. well orders and disobey her like that.... plus I am scared she will do something to me if I do.. so yu mister have to sit down ... and calm down. " she never thought she would have to say that to another person.It wa allways bieing told to her to calm down. "Got it, Im in charge now!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

"Sooo.... Who died and made you in charge." He said smiling down at her from the wall he was on. "Aren't you going to make me get down?" He said standing and walking across the wall. "Come and get me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

"NO , you are acting like I usually act, no wonder I was the dumpee. Get down here please. I am not coming to get you!" SHe sat down and crossed her legs and made a put on her face. "Dont make me start counting! " she tried to act like she knew what she was doing. But she gave up , she couldent be this strict for long. "Oh come on you big baby! Thiis is supposed to be the other way around, your the older one!!! Grow some responsibility!" she yelled at him, she was bieing serious but in a playfull way.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well I am being responsible I am telling you that I don't need your sympathies so you grow up and make your own decisions." He said smiling at her as he picked up a branch and threw it at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 pm

"Haha very funny. Can you just come now. Please, I just want to calm down, I am tired." She sat down and leaned her head on her shoulder. SHe was really tired , infact she was exhausted, it is funny how she can have so much energy and enthousiasm one minute, and the next be extremly tired.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

"Fine I'll come down." He said hopping off of the wall and running over to her. "You look tired do you want to head back to the Soul Society??"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:40 pm

"Yeah, if you dont mind." She sat there, she lifted her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. She leaned her head on her knees, and struggled to stay awake. When he got off the wall she tried to move, but she was to tired to move, it was like she dident have controll over her body. She finally found the will to stand up, but she fell back down. "woah" she said as she fell. "i just got dizzy there." she said getting back into the position and resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

"OK fine we will go back right now." He leaned over and picked the girl up in his arms and turned to run in the direction of the gate. When he got there he opened it and walked in. He looked down at her when he was on the other side of the gate in Soul Society. "Where to." He asked smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am

Kita smiled back at him, it was a weak smile, and she told him the way to her home. When he set her down she grabbed her keys out of her back jeans pocket and unlocked the door, and turned on the lights. " this is where I live,its not very interesting , it just plane. Wanna come in?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 am

"Uhhhh sure I guess." Toshiru said entering her home. "Sorry if I seemed like I was rude back there at any pint in time." He said turning to her. "If I may ask where is your bath room?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:18 am

"Right down that hall, its the first door to the left. " she said pointing to the hallway. She plopped down on her couch, it was just about the best part of her home, other than her bed. She clicked on the television and wlked in the kitchen for water. She grabbed a water bottle and tossed it around in her hands on her way back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 am

Toshiru nodded a thank you and moved to the bath room. When he got in there he quickly went to the bath room and took off his shirt. He looked at the wound across his chest. He then suddenly had a flash back at how close he had come to dodging the mans attack. After he had cleaned it out with water he headed back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "So how long have you lived here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: