Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 am

"okay, i dont understand what you are trying to say but whatever?..." she put her hands in the back pockets of her jeans , and followed him. "So this is your favorite restaraunt? thats cool. So..."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:35 pm

He smiled at the desk lady at the Ninja and had her get them a seat in the back around a table so the cheif would come and cook infront of them. He ordered extra Susie and sat down. "Sooo... what." He said turning to look at Kira.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 pm

(You mean kita!!! Gosh get it straight .. lol jkjk just kiddint girly!! lol)

"Just so , i dont know what to talk about! do you ??..." she asked him as she sat down. "oh and you spell it S-U-S-H-I!!! Just so you know!!! Yoiu know most people dont know how to spell it. I got an idea .. lets rate eachother for hottness. That way we can really know what we think of eachother, than we have to drink a cup of hot sauce!!! What do ya say??"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 pm

"Works for me the hotter the person is the more hot sauce you have to drink. Oh and I never knew that you spelled Sushi that way. I do kind of suck at spelling. But back to the hot sauce. You first, by you first I mean you judge me first." He said smiling at the thought of her not being able to take the hot of the hot sauce here.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

"Okay." she said fearlessly. "1-10, Got it !, i think i would rate you a 2 or 3...."
she waited to see his reaction , "just kidding , dang , you are more like a 9 or a 10. That means i have to drink about 10 ounces of hot sauce. Make that TABASCO sause, with a side of wasabi. The hottest stuff ever." She asked thier waitress for a bottle of hot sauce. "Oh , and you have to wait ate least 3 minutes befor you can have a sip of a water." she said confidentally. In her head she said to herself "KITA ARE YOU NUTS, NO INSANE , NO NIEVE, NO, MAD!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY YOU DONT LIKE HOT SAUCE!! THIS IS GOING TO END VERY BADLY. YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS THROWING UP IN THE BATHROOM!!! YOU ARE SO OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!" she made the voice in her head shut up, she was already nervous as it is!!!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 am

"Okay sounds good to me I'd rate you a 9 not quite a 10 though." the waitress handed him the hot sauce and he poured 10 ounces in one cup and 9 and a half in another cup. He then waited for her to drink her hot sauce. He loved hot sauce as a matter of fact he had drunken a whole entire bottle before. He waited for her to hurry and drink hers and he held his with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:27 am

Kita picked upt the cup, and gaged. She put the cup to her lips, and sipped the sauce. She tried so hard to keep it down. "Okay , here i go." she said as her voice got higher. She chugged down the hot sauce. She gagged even more. Her eyes started to burn, her mouth even more. All of a sudden her vision got blurry. "oh god ! why did i just do that??!!!" she said complaining.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 am

"Here I'll fix it." He said Leaning over and locking his lips to hers. This would be why he got a back room. He had taken a drink of water before and had a piece of ice in his mouth so he moved it around in her mouth with his tongue. He wasn't sure what she would say but he did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 am

" wow , i mouth burns so much , but that was probably ..., i will be right back. " she said cutting off mid-sentence. She rushed the the bathroom, and into the big stall. She got sick , and threw up. She instantly felt better. She still had a stomach ake, but it wasent that bad.
She rinced her mouth out with the water from the sink. "Dang , I am a freaking daredevil." she said, scolding herself in the mirror."okay, now i have to go explain to him what just happened. This should be fun." she said rolling her eyes at herself in the mirror. She walked out of the bathroom, and sat back down in her seat. "umm , I can explaine!" she said .
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 pm

"I really don't car why you threw up if it was because of me or the hot sauce. But.." He said smiling. "If you don't think I'm weird I think that kiss was quite enjoyable. After all I haven't kissed someone since well... I became a captains 2 years ago." He smiled at her and put his arm around her as the waitress tried to flirt with him to let her know that he was taken. That's when he heard it. The sound of a hallow. He jumped out of his chair. "Stay here I'll take care of this one." He gave her a smile. "Please Please Please don't leave. I'll be back in ten minutes." He then ran out the door pulling out his sword and jumping out of his dubmy bady. He then ran at full speed to where the monster was and killed it with one swipe of his sword. He then turned around and ran back jumping back into his body. The pills he had choosen had him smoking. He really didn't mind since he had smoked before but it made him feel sick. So he then ran back into the resturant and ran up and sat down at his table. "Sorry that that took me so long." He said smiling.

Hiyori smiled at the group. "I feel the power of a captain, am I the only one who does or will I be the only one going and hunting this soul reper down." She stomped her foot noticing the power she was feeling. "If it isn't my old friend. Mr. Captain Sexy pants himself." She looked around. "Will anyone come with me. We can even go out bowling if you want I'm just sick of this reatced plalce."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 pm

( i just wanted to tell you that our mighty friend is out.. i talked to him earlier, i said sorry, and he said no problem, i just theought i would tell you , its just me and you now!!! )

"wow... okay....uummm...it was because the hot sauce, trust me you aint that hot that i would throw up. HEEHEE! Just kidding , okay...and the kiss was .. uumm how do i say it .... different from other expirences?.. yeah thats it, it was different." she said choosing the right words. When she heard the hollow she popped up in her chair. He left and came back minutes later. "that was fast." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm

"Yeah." He said as the lady put down the food. He grabbed the suish as quick as he could and put 4 peices on his plate. "1 hour here left. Then we go to the Bowling alley. Deal?" He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 pm

"deal." she said giggling. "dang its going to be a long night. Okay , pop quiz, whats my two facvorite colors, my birthday , and , my favorite sport?" she asked giggling. "so , if i hadent really thrown up in the bathroom, i would eat, but that would be a nother mistake. So dig in" she said leaning back in her chair. " your a boy you should finish all that right?? I mean every kid has a big appitite, especially the freaking guys i have dated, let me say, they are like pigs at a all you can eat buffet. Its funny kinda....HeeHee."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Okay let's think your favorite sport is ....... Football right?" He asked but he didn't wait for an answer. "Your birth day was July 6. Your favorite colors are purple and pink and I wrote notes and that's how I know so well." He said holding out his hand with all of the answers to his questions for her on it. "I forget alot so I try my hardest to write notes somewhere." He smiled. "Oh and how many times must I remind you." He said leaning in closer to her face. "I am not like most of your boyfriends. I could eat the suishy that's it." He said putting another piece of suishy in his mouth as he said this. He then asked the waitress for 2 boxes to put the food in. "So now it's my turn to drink the hot sauce right? So I thought that you were a 9 and a half so here we go. Bottoms up." He said dumping all of it into his mouth then licking out the cup and putting it down on the table. He smiled at her his composure unchange from the hot sauce. The only evidence that he ever had done it was the titch of redness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm

"thats Sick! Gross. And im sorry if i keep bringing up my old ex's its just they are all i have ever know as a boyfriend, im sorry if i am getting on your nerves with them. They really got on my nerves., but anywho, bowling, you know how to bowl right???"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:36 pm

"Well yes I do I kind of suck but yeah. Don't worry about the boyfriend thing it's really no bit deal. Oh and with the whole thats sick what's sick that I can keep down hot sauce. I love hot sauce so yeah not a big deal for me."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"Thanks about the boyfriend thing, and I absolutly hate hot sauce, I am just a bit crazy, because i thought of the game, and I hate it . Wow I'm a wierdo, okay so the bowling, i will wish oyu luck, you will have a pretty hard time beating me at bowling if you 'pretty much suck!' Lets go!" she said standing up when the check was payed off.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Name- Alina
age-16
arroncar
personality- Alina is a okay person. At times she can be a total brat, and other times she can be nice. I guess you know.
History- to be revealed throughout the story.
Appearence-Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Arronc12
mask-Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Nel_tu10
sword-Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Arronc10
sword relese form-
Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Sword10
(i could not find anything !)

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 am

"Okay off to the bowling alley." He said standing and making his way out of the door.

When they made it to the bowling alley he paid for 3 games and shoes. He picked out a ball and typed in their names. He was first so he was off. He tossed the ball down the lain and got his first strike of the night. "Your turn." He said smiling. "Oh and I was only saying I suck but I never said what I was comparing it to.... I suck compared to someone who has been bowling for 20 years." He sat down and waited for what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

Kitas mouth dropped. "you are such a lier!!! Just kidding, and compared to you im going to suck!" she pouted. Her stomach grumbled a bit. She wrapped her arms around her stomach. "I may be wrong, but I think Im hungry. I havent eaten since yesterday." She sat up in her seat, and looked around, there was a little cafe in the place. She looked at him, and made a face "can I borrow some money?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

"No but you can eat the food that we were going to eat together at the restaurant." He said sticking his tongue out. "Not being rude but food here costs a ton. So eat the steak and suishy I bought at the Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am

"Fine!" she said sticking her toung out. "okay to tell you the truth , im allergic to steak ,and I HATE sushi." she said jokeing around. "come'on your such a party pooper! Did i mention I have not eaten since YESTERDAY?" she complained still jokeing. Her stomach got louder, and she made her famous puppydog face at him. " I thougth you could buy anything you wanted, it wont set you back so much... I have a small appitite.PLease." she begged.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:34 pm

"Okay one I can tell your kidding. Two I don't want to use my money on that." He said looking at her funny then smiling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 pm

"Fine , but im not playing bowling anymore!" she tried to lie. She giggled , so it rewined her plan. "Fine you win!" She opened the box of sushi, and popped on in her mouth. "I hope you are happy, I hope you know how dissapointment feels!" she tried to be serious. Again she giggled , so it gave the fact that she was jokeing around with him away. "UUGGHH! she said plopping another sushi in her mouth. "Can you atleast give me money to buy a water? Please?"

( you start with the arroncar....)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:20 am

*Finish your character sheet and I will.*

"Yup it is official you suck at lieing." He said digging into his wallet to find his money. He then handed her a 20. "Go buy us soda i want a Mountain Dew. You can get what ever." He said taking his next turn. He got a spare and sat back down to let her take her turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: