Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
+2
Yachiru
Yuki Oujo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 am

"Get away from me." Chiyo said walking away a little bit then turning around in realization of what the girl had just said. "So you noticed well if you'd like to know" Chiyo said smiling and exposing her long canines. "Follow me." She said walking away to her new apartment.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am

Maya followed her. She made herself calm down too. although she dident know what could happen next she was still courious.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 am

They then arrived at Chiyo's home and She then turned around to introduce herself to the girl. "OK my name is Chiyo and i am also a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 am

"oh ok" Maya said. " but i was not going to kill him you know that right , that is what we have to do to stay alive, i cant help it."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 am

"Well then go find a deer or something." Chiyo said waling into her apartment. "And the reason why you weren't hungry is because i can control emotions and feel them as well."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 am

"okay... why would i want to drink deer blood, i mean i dont want to drink human blood either but it keeps me stronger for longer time , plus it tasts better.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

"Wellll It doesn't hurt people or go to the hospital and take some blood bags or something"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 am

" Fine ill work on it, Okay! So this is where you live? What are you filthy rich, my appartment is nothing compared to this." Maya took a look around the place.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 am

" Uhhhh not really... I just know the owner of this place... Okay I'll admit it. I killed the owner without knowing and then i just kind of took this apartment.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:43 am

"Well... and how did you kill him??" Maya studied the place and it was nice. It looked way more expensive than the one she had. Maya lives in an old empty appartment. And it could use a little work.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 am

Well uhhh i used to be like you drinking from thoughs on the street. and i saw him one day and i went up to him and latched my teeth onto the side of his neck and sucked i was going to leave just enough blood for him to survive. But my need for blood took over and i killed him." Chiyo said with a bit of hate for herslef in her voice. "Oh well he's in a better place.. I hope." She then began to laugh and went and sat down on her nice leather sofa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 am

I just woke up, the thoughts of this place. Then I just remembered what I was
going to do today, I jolted up and I hurried up and got dressed.
And I ran out the door. I jumped down the stairs. I almost did something to my ankle,
but I managed.

"Dang it," I thought to my self, "the markets gonna close." Cause on saturday mornings
the stuff at the markets are cheaper then durning the rest of the week.

I got there just in time, and when I looked at my watch, I had just gotten there when
everyone got their stuff set out.

I gave out a sigh of realief.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 am

(its morning right??)
Maya sat down next to her. "WOW this couch is comfy! So how inn controll of your thirst are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 am

"Very much so you get used to it and if you need some blood bags i have about 200 in my freezer it should do you good for about a week if i give you 50." I then stodod up and walked over to my frige i then looked to see how many i really did have it was around more like 300 but i still just grabbed a box and filled it up with 50-100 bags and brought it back over. " Here you go" I said putting the box down by her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 am

"I feel so bad takeing this from you. But thanks, a lot, so i should leave" I got up and took the box from her and walked out the door.

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 am

I just started to walk back from the markets, and I just got home. I go my keys out and
I saw the one girl that was drinking the other peoples blood. I tried to ignore her, but I smelt the blood in the box.

I was overwhelmed with the smell of blood. I just fell on my knees. I dropped my groceries on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 am

"Um are you okay?? You seem a bit pale. Do you need help??" Maya asked the girl outside the door on her knees. She put the box down and showed the girl on the floor her hand. "here let me help."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

I grabbed her hand. I didn't feel like myself, I couldn't restrain myself of the
bloodlust. I started to breathe heavy. She helped me up and I just lend on her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:28 pm

"Are you going to be okay, whats the matter?? Do you need to go to the hospital??" Maya said as she pulled the girl up." I can carrie your stuff for you if you'd like ?" maya offered.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

I looked around realizing that she had left "Oh well." I mumbled under my breath. Ithen went to the frige that amazing scent of blood had gotten to me. I then grabbed 2 baggs and sucked them clean of all of the blood and went off to see if my eyes could take the sun.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light and was off on my run around the city. I ran and ran. I got stares everywhere i went after all I guess that i was a bit weird looking. I did have that goth emo look to me. I then went into a dead sprint trying to run away from all of the emotions of loathing of me that i felt all around me...

I ran and ran until i could no longer breath. I had ran about 5 miles and was at the line of the forest. I stil couldn't get the peoples emotions just by looking at me they had. "Why would they think of me that way? I mean i didn't do anything to them." I then turned around and ran all the way back to my home.

When i got there I collapsed on my bed and just fell asleep thinking of boys that looked and acted like me. How when they looked at me they loved me and wanted to know my. I then fell into a deep sleep thinking..
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Maya picked up her box and the girls stuff..."where to?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm

(Violet:) Something took over my body, that I wasn't even in control any more.
Everything just went blank.

(Vi:) I finally manage to finally take this body over, it took a while even though this girl doesn't know what's going on. She still has a lot of will. Well, back to what was going on.

While I was leaning on this one person, I got closer and closer. I finally got close enough
to bite her neck. I (as in not really Violet, just her body, but not her mind) already
knew what this one person was.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm

(wait im confused you just bit me right but you dident mean to you did beacuse you could not control your body right???)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm

(Yes, that's what happened.)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 pm

(okay thanks )

"OUCH!!, dang it !! WHat the heck is going on?" maya said breathing heavily. She dropped what she was holding and a few packs of blood burst. "I thought you where just human? man, is this what it feels like bieing bit my a vampire. I SWEAR I'll NEVER do it again." she said getting quieter. Maya could feel herself loosing energy , loosing consiousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: