Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
+2
Yachiru
Yuki Oujo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:33 pm

"No I hate call of Duty." Said Akemi putting the game back and pulling out Halo. "Okay so that was a bit of a lie I love Call of Duty just not right now okay." He put in the game and grabbed the controller. He then sat down as Jiro sat down as well. "I vote we do slayer no teams."

Jiro nodded in agreement with Akemi's choice and then looked at Maya to see if she would like it. "Your Okay with that right?" He smiled at her and pulled up a guest file.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:26 pm

"sure , why not." she said confedent. Once they got into the game Maya was so wrong about beating them. "you guys know that when i said i would beat you i was kidding right!" she said getting a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:44 pm

"Trying to cover up how you were wrong!!" Akemi said coming up behind her and killing her with the sword. Then sniping out Jiro. He was now winning by 20 paints. "I knew I'd own." He said smiling at both of them.

Jiro let out a laugh. "Maybe me and Maya should be on a team next time. Then we might have a chance." He said as Akemi killed him again.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:30 pm

"pssshhh no , i wasent trying to cover it up, what would give you that idea." she said as her voice got squeakier. "and thats a good idea too, i think, im not going to stop until i beat you AKIMI!." she said .* About five games later.* "UGGHH Fine!!! I GIVE UP!!! YOU WIN , she said sinking down in the beany chair.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:59 pm

...........god its just not even worth it, I'm dropping out, you guys leave me behind so badly!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 pm

(WE SOWEY JADE!!!!) (but this is so much fun, cmpared to what i do normally, which is hw and nothing else!. I get cought up!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOO... SORRY JADE!!!!) Crying or Very sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 am

NOOOOO Don't drop out!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah jade, all you have to do is just capture one of us or attack , and it will be like you were in it the whole time!!!

PLEZ JADE *puppy face*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 am

*Cries uncontrollably. Puts face in hands.* Please don't leave Jade!!! PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 am

*sigh* You guys are lucky this is my hobby...

Okay, where the **** are you guys
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

well we are just really filling in time.. notheing is really happening ... all you have to do is just attack one of our people and you will be in... kk...

my puppy face allways works lol!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 am

Yes but where are you... XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 am

well ...i am at home, and she is at violets house... here , i will go out side for a walk, and you can get me .. is that okay with you
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 am

XD sure
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 pm

"okay fine , i got beat, and i got beat bad. Im going to go take a walk outside." she said to the guys. When she walked outside she felt the crisp cool night air. It was a bit chilly, but just perfect to calm down, and cool off after getting a bad whopping at a video game. She walked on the side of the road. The little town they lived in was asleep. All the lights where out except the ones shining down on the streets. Maya walked slowly admiring the little sweet village they lived in.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Kaiden's grey eyes suddenly were like live fire as they burst to life in electric yellow fury. He smiled and disappeared into the shadows. Suddenly from behind the young girl vampire or as he called them, Leeches with limbs he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, put his gun to her head and whispered in her ear, "Come along deary," He said and covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Mayas body rushed with fear. She began to breath heavily trying to get free form his grip. She struggled but he was much stronger than her, she could feel the blood rush to her head. Her heart beat a million times faster than normal. " oh gosh , im so dead" she thought to herself. "where are you going to take me?" she struggled to say with his hand over her mouth. She paniced. She couldent scream, she couldent do anything , it was helpless for her, she was going to be kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Chiyo felt it. She jumped from the couch and ran out of the door. "Sorry talk to you later." She said running as hard as she could. She saw the man holding Maya and ran harder. She then ran until she was meters away and began to try to control his emotions. She then yelled out for Akemi as she concentrated on controlling his emotions.

Akemi ran out the door with Jiro right behind him. He stopped when he smelt the scent of a vampire hunter. He had his dirty arms all around Maya. He worked hard to controll his actions and to make him let go he didn't know if he could but he tried anyway.

Jiro ran up to the man and kicked at his face hoping it would come in contact with the mans head but he didn't know if it would.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:11 pm

(Oh thats nice to know, You control emotions, YOU JASPER IDEA STEALER! XD)

Kaiden felt the grip. His eyes were soft, silvery grey, he had been calm that is until he heard the distant pounding of feet. His eyes turned a sharp and striking yellow. He gritted his teeth as he fought the emotion control. He quickly spun around, his strong grip still on the Vamp girl. He pulled out his gun, its smooth hard steel glistening in the light of the overhead street lamps. He aimed it at the approaching male. "Stop or I'll blow her into next month," he said eyes still clamped down on the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm

(I know rite.. But she got to it befor I did).

Maya tried to bite the guys hand to get it off her mouth so she could breath, but his grip was too strong.however her hands where free,she could try to punch the guy.She gripped his hand that was covering her mouth. She struggled to breath his hand was covering both her mouth and nose,so she could not breath at all.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Kaiden laughed, "So its true, Bloodsuckers do need to breathe!" He said and moved his hand under her chin, pushing it up, causing her to be locked in this position. She could breathe but couldn't talk or bite. He couldn't kill her.....yet.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Maya squirmed around in the position he had her in. She cought her breath,and concentrated on breathing. In hrs mind she was frantically trying to figure out ways to free hreself. She soon came to her senses and stopped squirmin,he was stronger than her,and smarter too.a tear rolled down her cheek as she gave up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 am

Jiro stopped right before his kick conected with the mans face. "Let her go!!" He yelled at him.

Chiyo concentrated on trying to make his emotions be defeat but he was strong so she pushed harder until she began to cry blood from how hard she was concentrating.

Akemi concentrated on the mans arm trying to make it move. This man was strong but not strong enough. He thought he could feel his arm began to realse he didn't know but he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

A tear slipped down Maya's cheek. "Please" she tried to say. His hand was closing her jaw shut, she dident have the strenght to open it. He was way to strong for her. She tryed to garb his hands and move them away from her chin, but again he was too strong. " I will make a deal with you. Please." she whispered, so only he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 am

Kaiden's eyes glowed, "Hang on, let the girlie speak," he said with venom in his voice. He softned his hold on the vampire just enough so she could speak. "Say it or I'll snap your neck and your friends won't be able to do anything," He said his eyes flickering to the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: