Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

A letter of importance - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 am

" No man will ever be good enough for you, there is no perfect person out there, we all have flaws, my boy friends is that he likes to shower me with jewlery and fancy things, but I am a simple girl, you dont need much to please me. Not that I love it , but its over the top." I said smiling big at her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 am

"Nah I do believe that there are lots of guys out there that are to good for me." I said looking over and smiling at Jade.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 am

I smirked at my long time friend, "I'm sure there is someone out there for you just, he hasn't had the opertunity to love you yet," I said holding back my saddeness for her. "Now, put a smile on fors me and lets go eat," I said giving her a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 am

"Psh fine." I said grinning back at her and turning on my car and revved the engine.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 am

(SWEET CAR!!! WISH I HAD ONE...)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 am

( well like I have one in real life they only have like 5 of them >.< I mean in here you dumb dumb.)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 am

*facepalm*

I smirked and walked around the car back to Danny. "Ready?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 am

I honked my horn to let everyone else know that it was time to go and waited for everyone to get out into the cars.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:59 am

I walked out of the building and saw Jade by Emily's shiny red car * Ok lets go finally* I followed Jade to her car and waited for her to unlock it...
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 pm

(you have one of those cars in real life LUCKY CHICK!!!.... Man my family is just scrapeing by. My moms car is broken, she even got stuck like an hour from home in it...)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 pm

(I SAID I DON'T I REPEAT DON'T HAVE ONE IN REAL LIFE LMFAO!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm

"Sure" I said with a smile. I pointed towards my black Ford Expedition a few rows down in the parking lot. While she was talking to Emily I had snuck the carseat out of her car and set it up in mine for Edward.

"All ready" I said as I held Edward.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 am

I looked at Jade with a confused look * what the hell are you doing am I rideing with you or an i going to have to catch a cab so you and Danny can have some "time alone in a car"?* I was irritated because the baby wouldn ease up on the kicking and with me havin a huge migrane dont mix . Plus on not knowing what the hell i going on and being pregnant .. I just need a hug from somebody and I need an ibprofine.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 am

I looked out of my window and saw Barb's face she looked in pain and she looked irritated. I dug threw a compartment in my car and pulled out a pack of Ibuprofen and Tylenol and opened my door running out I hugged her and slipped the boxes into her hand. "I hope that's what you needed." I said smiling at her. I then ran over to Jade an hugged her close. "I hope you enjoy yourself." I then turned and ran back to my car slipping on my head phones that were connected to my stereo "You can listen to the music and talk to me threw the mic." I said over the engine. I then reached over her and handed her the headphones and the mic.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:56 am

i over heard barb and yelled "you can get a ride with me" i smiled the two prego ones in a car what fun. "I even have pillows you can use if you need them." while i waited for her to make up her mind i started the car. "oops need to turn down my music" I said as i jumped a foot in the air.

*i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired*
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 am

I hugged Emily *thanks so much I really needed that* I walked over to Lippy and hugger her *Thanks and ya I would love to ride with you....Just us pregos alone Jammin to music like we use to do all the time... * I looked over at Jade and stuck my tongue out at her then smiled *I was just kidding Jade I love you * I yelled to her hoping she would hear me while she is sucking face with Danny*

(Inside joke guys!! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 am

I let out a laugh and smiled. "ok what do you want to listen to i have everything wich is sad because i never listen to it."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 am

I shrugged *I really don't care how about some of the old stuff we USE to listen to?*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Sighing I just put my hand to my forehead, "So which car are we riding in?" I asked danny as I turned to him.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm

"Mine" I said as I notioned to her to follow me. I headed towards the other end of the parking lot to my car as I carried Edward.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 pm

"Kay," I said and walked up behind him, and then walking up beside him. I hooked my arm into his and leaned into him a little as we walked.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 am

I led her to the car and opened the back door, strapping Eddy into the carseat. I then opened her door for her to step up into the cab. "after you, ma lady" I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:38 pm

I smiled and leaned over giving him a tasteful kiss before getting into the car. I sat down and pulled on my seat belt. I dunno if I was just crazy when I was young but that was the biggest thing to me, I couldn't get into a car and not put my seatbelt on or I felt weird.......
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm

After she was in I leaned in and kissed her in return before pulling away and shutting the door. I came around and got in the driver's side and put the key in and turned it.

The engine kicked on before I handed her a CD booklet. I notioned towards the CD player to her before putting the car in drive.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 am

I took the book and started to look through them. Some old cds I definately reconized, lots of the stuff we used to listen too together. I heard a coo from the back and turned in my seat to see Edward with an amazed look on his face and a hair in his hands. He must have gotten it from me but he was pulling on it and cooing happily bouncing slighly. His laugh filling the car. I couldn't help but laugh loudly. I put the CD in and played the song that I had picked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

"I love this song," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: