Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 am

*i am super confused did we leave or are we still there???????? oh well i never know what i am doing...hey did i show you my new language!!!!!!!..........SEE WHAT I MEAN!*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 pm

still there >.< April calm down when you read kay XD
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm

"Your house wasn't quiet when I was around" I said with a grin, expecting her to bop me on the head for the dirty joke.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I had half a mind to poke him in the ribs with my Elbow but held myself back. I wouldn't deny that it wasn't quiet........ But It wasn't enough self confidence. I did infact poke him in the ribs. I heard a giggle, Edward had been watching as I hurt his father.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Before any real force was brought into my ribs I ran my hand over a tickle spot I remembered on her abdoman. I grinned as I moved my hand back and forth over that spot.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

I stopped and almost lost my balance but caught myself. "Your no fair," I whispered. Edward was sent into a faster and more excited laughter.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 pm

I smiled again as Edward laughed more, holding her against me again as I felt her balance come loose. "Careful" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am

"You should know by now there isn't a way for me to be careful, I'll end up falling anyway," I said smirking. "Kay guys, I'm starved lets get going," I said with a smile. I grabbed Edward's bag, "So where exactly are we going to eat? here or out to eat? I know all the good places but its up to you guys," I said.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 am

I shrugged * I have no clue Emily was the one who offered breakfast* I said as i put a hand on my round stomach.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 am

"Out to eat DUHHHH." I said grinning. "Like I was going to get all of you together just ot eat here. Me and uhhhh I forgot your real name." I said looking over to laugh. "Me and Laugh.... will be going in my car and so were are the good places to eat. Oh and just to let you all know I won't let any of you pay most of you have children coming or already here so I'll pay." I said staring down at my shoes. "and all of you are going to be married soon while I'm still single so I have all the money in the world." All though I didn't want it to happen a tear escaped my eye. I hurried and wiped it away. "Sorry." I said glaring at myself.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 am

"my real name is victoria. You should know that by now....just kidding. And who said I wanted to go in your car?...again I'm just kidding." I hugged my old friend I just personaly met ." trust me , I am pretty set off in money. No need to worry missy."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 am

I hugged her back but after a few seconds kind of pushed her away. "Yeah I need to get your name down." I said forceing a smile. "Victoria got it." I said moving to the front door. "Everyone vote on where you want to go I'll just be out here.... Taking a quick breath." I said as I pushed the front door to the hotel open and sat down on the sidewalk letting out all of the pain that I was going threw out. I didn't know why it hurt so bad to be around all of them after all I had reached my goal of my career but I just kind of wanted someone to know better. I remembered all of the guys I had crushes on 10 years ago and just kind of wished that one of them was there to comfort me.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 am

i turned to Emily and gave her a hug. " Dont worry em i got three divorses before i found the right guy...and sometimes i still think he isnt the one." she waited for a while then shouted " International House Of Pancakes (IHOP)"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 am

* I dont care where we eat in not picky as long as I get this child some food before she gives me bruises ..Then Im good..* I said with a big smile..
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:42 am

" okay , do you believe I have never been to an IHOP ever , in my life... Yeah its kinda sad..." i said giggling. "I am all for IHOP!! I want to try it."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 am

I stood from the curb I had been sitting on. I walked to my car and started it. I couldn't believe how offal I was feeling. I put the car in reverse and honk 2 times giving the signal that I was ready to go. I turned on my stereo and put the head phones on that I had them install. I began to bob my head to the beat. I honked again and waited for Victoria to get in my car. I quickly wiped all of the tears off of my face and checked myself in the mirror. I looked like I had never cried something that I had learned how to do over the years. I fixed my make-up and made sure that my hair was in it's proper position going over my left eye.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 pm

I walked over to the care after leaving out the doors. Edward was holding his arms outstreached to Danny and cooing. I smiled and handed him to his father, I kissed Danny, "Hang on, I have to go see if she's okay," She said. Something in my head grunted at me and told me to get going and quickly. I ran out to her car and tapped on her window. I didn't need a ride, I was gunna take my care. I looked at her through the glass and pointed down, telling her to roll down the window
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:48 pm

I rolled down my window and smiled at her. "Yeah... What you need??" I kind of smiled at the thought of what voice it was this time getting her around. She always was weird but I loved her to death!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:32 am

"Whats wrong my buddy 'o pal?" I said raising an eyebrow and leaning over the glass, my eyes flashing a bright gold so she knew who (Meaning which of the many forms of me) was XD.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 am

i nodded and walked to my car. before i got in i quickly asked "who wants to ride with me i have four extra seats!!" i waited for the others to respond
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 am

I took Edward from her as I watched her run out to Em's car. I looked down at him and smiled as I began to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

BUMP TO YA EM!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 am

(Sorry!!!)

"Nothing I was just thinking about how you all have people who love you and I don't nothing big. I guess that I'm only happy in some ways." I then smiled at her my eyes flashing a bit to a dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 am

(did i ever get in your car?? whatever.)

I hopped in her car. "sweetie, you have people who love you, your family" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 am

"Yeah they come to my races and stuff but I mean like a boy friend." I said turning off the engine since I was having to yell to talk to Jade.

(This is my car)
A letter of importance - Page 17 Ferrari_FXX-evo_277_1024x768
a Ferrari Fxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: