Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm

"music always on your mind anymore?" I asked with a full smile. My knees stung but I didn't let it show. "We'll see if we can, I'll have to talk to somebody and get some place we could hold it, if you don't mind playing," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm

"Of course I dont mind. That is if you dont mind singing a few songs while I play" I said with a wink. A noticed her move a bi adjusting her knees. I put my arm around her again to held her up so she wouldn't have as much pressure on them.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:55 pm

I felt his warmth again pressed against mine. I wasn't much of a blusher but when he asked me if I would sing with him I felt it, fiery on my cheeks. "Uh, yeah sure," I said trying to hid it.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I got up and walked over to Jade *Sweetie are you ok is there anything I can do...I want to help I feel like I'm in the way. I may be prego at the time but you know I can still work I've proved that to you years* I smiled and gave her a hug and smiled * I haven't had one of those all day*

I thought to myself *man i feel really bad hanging up on Em but I had no choice it was either that or getting my head chewed off*.....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I smiled and pushed myself to my feet grunting in a bit of pain, feeling the joint want to snap. I hugged Barb and looked at her, "I know the feeling," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 am

i finally landed at the airport and got all my kids ready to meet their aunt Jade and Aunt Bobbie. They were all excited to leave Japan and visit the people i used to hang out with.

i walked into the room through the back entrance, lined my kids up and waited for Jade and Barb to notice me.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 am

"Lippy I'll stay for you,Jade,and Dan but I need three favors from you."I said finally giving in."One I need to stay in either your or Dan's room since I can't buy my own room yet.Next I need youto convince my brother to get me a quick way to Aspin.And finally I need you to help me out with something that I can't tell you about now."I said hoping April would be able to help.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 am

Guys, Emily is having a hard time posting a form so here is hers: REMEMBER CHIC I'M NOT DOING IT NEXT TIME!

Name: Emily
Personality: Realistic, fun, loving, makes a good argument and loves children
Appearance: (well your going to have to find it sowey ^^)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 am

I turned around as soon as I heard the back door slam shut and gasped. I walked over to the group standing against the back wall *Finally you arrive... So this is the gang and one more is on the way I see. Jade has no idea you are here I made it a total secret* I hugged her and grabbed her hand and started pulling her towards the stage. *Hey Jade I have someone who has been dying to meet you*

Jade I have a picture I found for Em but I don't know how to post it ...Can you tell me how?
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 am

Barbara pulls me out to show me to Jade. it has been years since ive seen any of them. i walk out only to see my kids following me...all 4 of them. *oh shoot* i think. *now everyone will think im a bad person for mothering all these kids alone*
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

I turned around and looked at her face and could tell she was nervous. I squeezed her hand to reasure her and gave her warm smile to let her know that everything will be all right
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 am

i let her pull me all the way to jade so that i could see one of the three people to help me support my children, when i see lippy. that made all the worry leave. all of us back together again made everything allright. all the kids ran up to the three girls and huggged them all in turn
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

I looked down and saw a smal child hugging me and smiled*hello there lil darling I'm your Auntie Barbara what is yor name*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 am

i decided to introduce the children to everyone. i lined them up by age and introduced them as Kitiara and Kai (4) Khyler (2) and Skylyn (1). once i saw the reactions of the crowd, i settled down and asked what everyone was doing here and what i could do to help
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am

I smiled at Em *We are just settng things up..Why don't you ask Jade if there is anything for you to do*

I looked at Jade and grabbed her hand * Jade... Are you allright?*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 am

i looked at jade and gave her a hug and asked her what she needed me to do. i sat the kids down and told them to behave while i helped. just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:20 am

I let the topic of the concert go now that I noticed everyone was trying to tak to Jade, but I also saw the discomfort on her face as I saw her legs twitching a bit. I tried to not make it look obvious but as I had my arm around I picked her up a bit, just enough to take off the pressure but so her feet still were flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Name:Emily
Personality:Funny,Hyper,Likes to pester people for fun (sometimes)
Appearance:A letter of importance - Page 5 Fe1b0774
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Sorry guys im joining way late but ill make it work Smile

As i slowly pulled up in my new Ferrari i wondered how late i was. Days maybe only hours well i didn't really know so i just walked in and asked where i should head. He told me just to go into the Auditorium. I slowly stuck my head in and wondered if anyone would notice me i hoped not as i slowly opened the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Em accepted, we're in the auditorium, get your room then join us

I felt my old friend hug me, "Wha....," At first I was stunned. I thought I was the one pulling the suprises. I fell back a bit and felt Danny's arm support me. I finally smiled and hugged her, tears brimming my eyes. I had seen her since she left for Japan. I looked over her shoulder at the 4 children, "Gosh girl, already getting busy on the children I see," I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

For some reason I was expecting a big group running at me to give me a hug but no one was there. I slowly walked out and asked for my room then I picked up my bags and was on my way up to the 6 floor.

I sat on my bed wondering what i could be doing here if they weren't even there then i thought again "Where on earth could they be?" i said to my self. I stood up not able to take the pressure any longer. "Well maybe ill just go and check one more time" I thought as i walked down the stairs.

I then noticed that i had been in the wrong room the whole time. I then corrected myself and entered the real auditorium. I then stuck my head in wondering if i had finally got the right room.

Last edited by Yachiru on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 pm

I smiled at the sight of Jade hugging Em...I just watched my two best friends hug and smiled of Joy and thought to myself *Well at least the gang is back together for the time being I wonder how long it will be until were fighting like cats and dogs again*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 am

I heard the door open and looked over. "EMILY!" I said. I didn't want to let Em go but pulled away. 1 sec. I said holding up one finger and ran over and embraced my younger friend, "your late!" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 am

"well i guess if it will make you stay..." Lippy said hesitating "I do have an extra room in mine that will probably work for tonight i guess." she finnished giving in

*sorry it short gotta go*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 am

"Wow you noticed me Jade you still look nice and young" i said holding her close to me. "Sorry I'm late i had a hard time getting away from the races, but now I'm here and to make up for my lateness, I will pay for all of the rooms for as long as you would like to stay. But I may have to leave sometimes i have to keep on racing or ill lose my career."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: