Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 am

Uh, I left and came back, Danny go back and read you tard JK
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 am

i looked at Ethan to see his thoughts on the matter at hand. i couldn't lose any of my children.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:33 am

Lippy got bored waiting for Quinn so she went up to her room she slowly walked up the stairs. As she walked up to the floor her room was on she began to hurt all over. *gasp* she walked out of the stair way and onto the floor her room was on she saw jade. "hi jade" she said as she walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 am

I went to the door and looked through the peep-hole to see who it was. When I saw her standing there I went back and grabbed Edward from the car seat and jumped back to the door.

I made it so I was against the wall and I opened the door, so she could come in, but I was hidden behind the door.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am

I didn't hear Lippy, I was dead set on getting my son. I walked in and looked around, I had heard some movements but other then that I was completely caught off gaurd to see the room empty. My worry began to act .

Edward blinked at Danny for a few minutes in wonder, "Huh?" He said in a small voice. When they were behind the door and Edward turned around to see his mother he held out his hands and gripped the air for her. "Mum...mum..mu," He cooed.

I turned around sharply and sighed with relief at the sight. I glared at Danny, "You scared me," I said with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 am

Lippy gave up trying to talk to some one so she walked into her room and pulled out her phone and began to text her husband
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 am

I looked around and noticed that I had fallen asleep. I then got up and made my way out of the room with the kids trailing behind me with a ball. I then made my way to Lippy's room "Hey you there?" I asked knocking.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

I looked at Em *sweetie i need to head back i have to help it seems like Ethan has things under control..* I walked out of the room and to the parking lot and pulled out my phone to call for a ride ..I went to my contact lisst and went down to Emily's numbered and dialed the number . *ring ring*....
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:37 am

"Sowy" I said in the way I used to when I talkd to her on the phone when we were still young. I handed Edward to her and smiled at her. "Feel better now that you have your kid back?" I asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:11 pm

I blushed hard and new it showed. Edward wrapped his little hands around my fingers. I kissed his forehead and sighed in relief. I hadn't worried that Danny would do something wrong, quite the opposite. I thought that Edward might harm something and Danny wouldn't know what to do. I looked at to him, "Remember, no sowey," I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:36 pm

I smiled back. "Yesh, no sowey." I said as I looked down at the ground pretending to be ashamed. I let out a small laugh and looked back up at her. "Well.....come on in!" I said pointing inside the suite I was staying in. "We have catching up to do." I said with another smile. There was actually something important I wanted to discuss with her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

"Uh...o...okay," I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself but walked over to his bed and sat down. Edward seemed a bit more comfortable and cuddled closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:29 pm

I answered my phone and noticed that it was Barb. "Hello." I said answering. I waved to Lippy. "I have to go." I muttered under my breath. I then walked down to the lobby and sat down in a chair in a hurry then waited for what she needed. "What is it love?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows together.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:47 am

i opened my door just in time to see emily leaving. i moaned this was what i had woken up for! i sighed and closed the door and went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 am

I went into the mini fridge and pulled out 2 bottles of water and handed one to Jade with a smile. I'd probably fill the fridge with Monster and sodas later. Everyone would probably think I'm stupid for still likeing the kid stuff but I refused to take the risk in alcohol.

I closed the fridge door and walked over, sitting next to Jade, my smile now faded. "You know.....you really worried me just disappearing last year.....and now coming back with a child, worries me even further." I said holding putting my hand on her shoulder.

Last edited by Dan Alden on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am

I took the bottle and smiled back at him. I fealt a knife dive into my unbeating heart and every muscle in my body tensed. I looked away, "I....I know," I said as I felt his warm hand on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:26 am

"I want to help you" I said as I gently touched my fingers to her chin and turned her back so she looked back at me. "You and I both know theres a chance I might be....." I paused as I looked down at Edward in her lap.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 am

"Danny, There is no chance that.....he's not yours," I said as tears welled up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:35 am

As she said that I was speechless. I was happy but still, I hadn't expected to come all this way to find out I was a father. As I saw the tears start to fall down her cheeks I reached forward and hugged her. "Alright..." I said as I pulled away an inch or two and looked at Edward, a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

I had to compensate for Edward but embraced Danny all the same and bawled my soul out. I had kept this my greatest secret. "I just thought....*sob* That you... *sob* Would hate me, and ....*Sob* Wouldn't want anything to do with him after I left," I sobbed, my body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 am

As she began to sob I picked up Edward with one arm and placed him in the carseat behind us on the bed. Once he was safe there, I pulled her closer, hugging her tighter. "No, its alright, you didn't know when you left. And now that I have you back we can care for him together." I said as I tried to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 am

Edward seemed tired because he slowly began to fall asleep. I began to calm down but I was just too happy to have Danny back. I didn't want to tell him why I had left yet so I kept holding him.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 am

As she began to calm down I held her closer, bringing my hand up and gently touching that certain spot at the base of her skull, knowing it would relax her more. "Everythings going to be alright. I said as I hugged her and gently kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

I sighed of relief * Sweeite I need you to come an get me from th hospital they dont need me anymore and plus I WANT to come back and get the h*** out of here.. PLease..* I begged like a puppy.. I waited for a relpy crossin my fingers hopin she will say yes.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:36 am

I felt myself shiver as he touched that spot. I slowly began to calm down and closed my eyes in content. Edward blinked a few more times as he began to fall asleep. I looked over just as he nodded off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: