Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 am

Michio gasping for air says"Very good you have improved drastically the past day" Mikazuki smiled "Do i get to go into the forest now" "yes you do we must be on our way or else they may get in serious trouble" and off they went at full running speed the next thing they heard was the roar of a large cat creature.

(Sorry for the double post)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 am

Mikazuki looked around "What was that?!" she asked dismayed "I have no idea" said Michio thinking to himself what it could be. "We must hurry people may be in danger they ran faster until they saw a Adult with Redish pink hair brushing by a young girl with bright pink hair. The older woman was approaching another woman. They both just started in wonder as the two woman glared at each other the woman with red hair seemed to be singing a song or something.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

XD guys pay attention

(QUICK SUM UP TIME!!!!!!!!!)

Hobo and Vampz characters are in a huge battle and its Vampz turn to reply

Anissa is being restrained by her daughter liona or now in her Demon form Loki. She is crying because.....

(Huge spoiler but you should've gotten this by now)
Anissa's son (The one she had with Edwin that we all thought was dead *GASP!*) Is standing with Mother (who was revived).

Nami is rushing toward Liona who stood in the way of Mother.

Heather is a ghost now (?) and trying to get Liona to stop

Edwin and Alice are watching from the top of the hill

Elliot is collapsed on Titus and they are both injured watching

Sonia is with Inu who are also watching because Liona won't let anyone else near because of pulsing powers.

Agent is passed out from a battle with Alice

Luca and Andrew are being protected from the mist that luca has.

Annalisa is watching because barb hasn't posted in a while.

Well...

Mikazuki and Michio are training (?) at the abandoned Knight Manor.

on another note....

Because Quik has again abandoned us Minka and Riroku are somewhere in a boat >.<

Also!

Sora and Damien are currently walking through the mist and what appears to be Vampire City

Not to mention....

Kagosha and Dan are now rushing to find their children

The only character I don't know where they are is well....

Jinsoku

(Things we need to address)

Barb you need to post! I'm not taking Annalisa and Sammy over!

Yachiru you need to slow down, 3 posts in a matter of 4 is a bit too much right?

Okay and FINALLY!!!!!!!!! My posts XD

Loki's dark aura pulsed out into the spirit world as well, Lkoi wasn't stupid and was even another person inside Liona. The dark aura was suddenly sparking and catching any spirits who were around her. Loki wasn't apart of Liona but one of Mother's creations.

She saw that Nami wasn't going to stop so she too rushed forward. She began to vibrate with power and suddenly her bones began to snap in peices and in one jump she landed in a lycan form.

Her ears ripped back and became pointed. Her backobne became jagged and tore through the flesh exposing the bone. Suddenly hair began to appear and recovered her back. Her pink eyes darkened to an earie emerald glow. Her body reconstructed quickly in mid air. She landed as a Demon's Creation. A sickly looking werewolf.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 The_bi10

(and I'm sooo tired that I'll post the rest tommarow) Yes I did notice that I didn't check my spelling or my mental screw ups kay!?
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Once they were out the door Dan went faster and pulled Kagosha onto his back before he broke out into a full dash towards the mansion.

------------------

Damien didn't respond to his sister. He wasn't paying attention to her. His mind was going over how astounding it was to actually live a dream.

He knew what he had to do next and just kept going. He just continued walking towards a tall building in the center of the city, his attention drawn to it 100%.

Once at the door of the building Damien turned the knob and pushed as the door creeked open. He walked inside as he still carried his sister, as they came into a large dark room, with a few likes peeking out here and there, and a glowing number 1 on the wall above what looked to be an elevator door.

Damien looked around in the darkness trying to think of something. He didn't show it, but he was now worried because he couldn't remember what happened next in the dream.

While Damien scanned the area a man walked out from the darkness. The man was built well and had long dark-red hair. Damien saw him and felt a sllight sense of fear in his gut.

Damien icy-blue eyes glowed in the darkness and the man stared at Damien as a look of hate seemed to form. "You" the man said softly as he started to step towards Damien and Sora. The man pulled out a short black knife before he started to run at them. "I'M GOING TO CUT YOU UP INTO LITTLE PEICES!" he sreamed at them.

Damien's eyes went wide as the man charged at them. He put his sister down frantically. "Get to the eleavator, quick!" he instucted his little sister, before standing his gorund ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 am

Mother chuckled quietly. Her eyes were watching as her lovely creation ran to meet the destruction that was bound to come. Her pink gaze slowly drifted to the hill, "Ahh brother," Mother said with a smile. Edwin smirked and slowly descended down the hill. Alice walked far behind him. "Sister," He said nodding. "Father, your here. I thought you had business," The dark haired vampire says. His green gaze meeting his fathers Icy one.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 am

Mikazuki looked around "Brother, Father, Sister? Why are these people fighting if their related." Mikazuki asked looking to Michio for an answer. "I have no idea." He said shrugging maybe it's just a family conflict or something." "But that doesn't explain the screaming" she said bouncing ."Quite" said Michio "You might interrupt them and get dragged in."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 am

Annalisa stood still as stone trying to figure out a stradegy to break through Loki's energy wave and get to Anissa and save her.. She pushed forward trying to break through . She tried this time with all the energy left she had after the fight. She fell to her knees exosted . A tear fell down her cheek *I wish there was something I could do. * she said to herself in a whisper.

In front of the fireplace was Sammy laying on his back. He flippes over and stands up to stretch. He looks around to find himself alone . He ran to the door and tried to head but it open like a nomal puppy. His plann faild and he whimpered to himself * Where is everyone..? Where is my buddy?*
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:45 am

(Heather's not a Ghost, but I can't say anything else or it will ruin it.)

Heather slowly came to a stop, more crimson tears slowly fell from her cheeks.It hadn't worked, Mother's control was held.She moved away from Liona and moved her form towards Mother herself.

"Listen to me you... you ***** little ******, you better leave my Sister alone or I swear I'll kill you even if I die trying!"Heather cursed, knowing Mother could clearly hear her.

---

"Liona stop this!"Nami said trying to move around her Sister to get to who she really had a bone to pick with.

---

Junisa slowly stopped and stared as her brother appeared on the scene.She knocked Lena to the ground and made her way to Mother, Alice and Edwin.

"Hello, Edwin, Alice... Mother..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Ok now im really confused" said Mikazuki. "Why is she yelling at her." "I already told you i don't know" said Michio. A slight amount of announce in his voice. "Sorry i'll shut up now" said Mikazuki surprised at his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm

( I know but I was in school when I posted last and didn't get to finish because the bell rang)

Sora didn't scream but gasped and ran toward the elevator. She had about a billion thoughts running through her head and didn't quite know what to do with half of them. It was now that she realized as she ran that she had forgotten her shoes back at home. "Shit," She cursed herself. If her parents had heard her just now she probably would have gotten smacked by her mom but instead she was being chased by some insane maniac.

Kagosha gripped Danny's back, afraid but determined. She had a terrible feeling, but she didn't know why.

Elliot shook off and stood as best he could with a bleeding neck and several sore muscles. Elliots eyes widened when he saw Junisa walking towards the battle, "What are doing!? Are you crazy!" He shouted.

Anissa screamed as Mother then took over the power raising Anissa into the air by an invisible force. Edwin was emotionless but looked to their son, "It seems there are bigger matters I must attend," He said, Icy blue orbs dancing across the scene before staring into Anissa's very soul. The boy nodded and looked to the woman, "Is this her?" He asked. "Did you get anything otherwise?" Edwin said glancing at him.

Alice stayed behind them, listening, she knew that if she listened hard enough then she might be able to put the pieces together.

Mother only laughed at Anissa's screams. She also looked to her 'Daughter' who dodged Nami with ease.

Loki dodged Nami before swinging around and jumping. Her claws digging into Nami's back, "Sister, I have a present for you!" She snarled. Her teeth dug into Nami's neck and she threw her far, Into some nearby trees.

Inu knew this was going to get bad, fast. He had to do something, Jinn would kill him otherwise. He shouted to his pack who instantly got to their feet afraid of what they were seeing. Inu handed Sonia to one of his most trusted friends, a female wolf named Mishi. "Take good care of her, If I don't stop this I'll be skinned before tommarow and I'd rather be skinned by Mother then Jinn," He said. Mishi nodded taking the young girl. "Take them far from here!" Inu yelled too Emmit who nodded and ran off, the pack following close behind. Inu turned to the battle and changed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:30 am

"Ok i have to do something i can't just sit here and watch" Said Mikazuki determination in her voice. "No" Said Michio "Stay here and observe your opponent and find weak points" "But that lady has no "'Weak"' Points" said Mikazuki doing little quotation marks in the air. "Yes she does look" He said pointing to Loki "But shes way strong to she just flung that girl like she weighed nothing." She said complaining a bit. "Why can't we go nooowwww..." "Because look Loki is just like you. Very strong but with out standing acrobatics." said Michio pointing to her again. "Oh i see" Said Mikazuki "fight power with power and acrobatics with acrobatics" "Well that's not what i meant but lets go with that." and Mkiazuki was off to go and observe Loki closer.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Damien jumped out of the way when the man lunged at him. Damien reached into his boot and pulled out a small device before clicking it and out popped a 5-inch switch blade. It wasnt as big as the man's dagger but would have to do. He continued dodging the man;s attacks, slashing the knife at him every so often. Damien was biding his time until his sister had the elevator door open. Once that was done he was going to dash for it.

It wasn't long before Dan could see the cabin peering through the trees. He had no idea of the battle they were about to run into.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

We had one on the last page read that then read on ^-^ Sorry I only do it so often

Kagosha wasn't thinking and got of his back, rushing into the clearing. Liona's attention turned to her Aunt. She snarled and jumped forward ready to rip her to shreds. Mother's gaze snapped that way as the intruding vampire came into the picture. "Loki! End it!" She hissed. "Darling would you?" She said looking to the vampire. He nodded and then searched the trees for the threat Mother had detected. He sensed Dan coming and rushed off to meet him.

As the dark haired vampire rushed forward he didn't take a moment to stop and rushed into Dan and pinned him to a tree. His hand on his neck. His expression still didn't move.

Sora ran, "Come on Come on!" She shouted to herself. Something inside unlocked and she ran faster then she ever had. The speed of her mother. She pushed the button, "Damien!" She shouted, adrenaline pumping.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Dan grunted as he hit the tree, closing his eyes and clenching his teeth. He quickly kneed his attacker in the ribs, pushing him off. Dan got off the tree, staring at his opponent. He felt like he was staring into a mirror, until he saw the green eyes of the vampire. "What the ****?" he said in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 am

The vampire flipped backward and landed with ease in a comfortable postion. He could tell that this was going to be a bit more of a challenge. He opened his mouth taking in a breath. He was a vampire that was for sure but there was something different about him. The vampire's fangs were extremely long and pearly white. They were almost long enough that he might have to keep them over his lip. He closed his mouth and prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 am

Mikazuki kept a safe distance watching Loki's every move. "Hey hows it going?" Mikazuki jumped. She wondered how Michio had gotten behind her without a single noise. He smiled, "You'll be able to do what i just did even better then me soon enough. after all you are very agile on your feet." She smiled back at him sharp perfectly white teeth glinting in the light. "Thank you for your compliment. I will work hard to reach your expectations." He smiled down at her. She was about 4 inches shorter then him. "I hope you will." He said still smiling this time not hiding his long canines longer then most vampires by about a centimeter. She laughed under her breath and turned her attention back onto Loki.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm

(You skipped Reactions to Junisa and Heather Jade)

Nami cried out in pain as the claws dug into her, the pain forcing her to tense and straighten.It continued, her body tensing to the point where she would shatter, the bite, the throw, Liona was the last thing she saw before passing out.

Sonia clutched Inu tighter wish this would all go away.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Jade The Overlord wrote:
( I know but I was in school when I posted last and didn't get to finish because the bell rang)

Sora didn't scream but gasped and ran toward the elevator. She had about a billion thoughts running through her head and didn't quite know what to do with half of them. It was now that she realized as she ran that she had forgotten her shoes back at home. "Shit," She cursed herself. If her parents had heard her just now she probably would have gotten smacked by her mom but instead she was being chased by some insane maniac.

Kagosha gripped Danny's back, afraid but determined. She had a terrible feeling, but she didn't know why.

Elliot shook off and stood as best he could with a bleeding neck and several sore muscles. Elliots eyes widened when he saw Junisa walking towards the battle, "What are doing!? Are you crazy!" He shouted.

Anissa screamed as Mother then took over the power raising Anissa into the air by an invisible force. Edwin was emotionless but looked to their son, "It seems there are bigger matters I must attend," He said, Icy blue orbs dancing across the scene before staring into Anissa's very soul. The boy nodded and looked to the woman, "Is this her?" He asked. "Did you get anything otherwise?" Edwin said glancing at him.

Alice stayed behind them, listening, she knew that if she listened hard enough then she might be able to put the pieces together.

Mother only laughed at Anissa's screams. She also looked to her 'Daughter' who dodged Nami with ease.

Loki dodged Nami before swinging around and jumping. Her claws digging into Nami's back, "Sister, I have a present for you!" She snarled. Her teeth dug into Nami's neck and she threw her far, Into some nearby trees.

Inu knew this was going to get bad, fast. He had to do something, Jinn would kill him otherwise. He shouted to his pack who instantly got to their feet afraid of what they were seeing. Inu handed Sonia to one of his most trusted friends, a female wolf named Mishi. "Take good care of her, If I don't stop this I'll be skinned before tommarow and I'd rather be skinned by Mother then Jinn," He said. Mishi nodded taking the young girl. "Take them far from here!" Inu yelled too Emmit who nodded and ran off, the pack following close behind. Inu turned to the battle and changed.

(nope I didn't and Sonia is with Mishi)

Liona snuffed as she reached forward snapping her jaws closed on Kagosha's side. Kagosha screamed out, the note ringing through the forest.

The vampire looked it seemed into Dan's soul and didn't waver.

Edwin looked to mother, "You seem to be making quick work, allow me a moment," Edwin said flicking his head to Anissa. "So be it," Mother said with a flick of her wrist Anissa was brought down but not completely released. Edwin strode over to her and stroked her cheek, "Do you hate me?" He asked slowly. Anissa's mascara was running down her cheeks and her eyes showed pure hatred. "More then the monster you've made me, more then the thought of being alone forever. More then anything I've ever known," Anissa hissed in his face.

Edwin only sighed but continued to stroke her cheek, "Love, Its because I couldn't kill him," he said, his icy eyes staring up to Anissa's emerald ones. She stopped for a moment listening. "Do you think I hate you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

After examining the vampire enough, Dan finally was set to fight. He dashed forward before driving his knee into the vamps ribcage.

"Fight me!" the red haired man screamed at Damien as he kept dodging. "Dont you wanna try killing me again?!" he screamed again.

"I dont even know who you are! JUst leave me alone!" Damien yelled before he managed to block the dagger with his knife. He somehow pushed the man across the room, sending him into a wall with a thud, before he ran towards the elavator as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:11 am

The vampire skidded backward but showed no sign of pain. He then dashed forward still ready to attack. He punched Dan across the face and jumped backward after such.

Sora pushed the button just in time and dashed inside. She held her hand out so he could make it in time. Then she grabbed Damien when he was within reach. She pulled him in just as the doors closed behind them. Sora panted hard and fell to the floor, "Holy ****!" She cursed.

"After you left me for dead, told me you killed our son and then tried to kill my family you answer me, Do you!?" She hissed in his face. Edwin didn't move, "I do," He said and leaned forward taking Anissa's lips against his own. He held her chin so she couldn't move. Anissa tried to struggle away and felt tears well up in her eyes. This was worse then the kiss of death.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 am

(I read it the wrong way, sorry)

Heather continued to scream at Mother, more Crimson tears falling from her cheeks.She was so mad, why was this happening, why.Nami had been right, the Fam had arrived along with a new baby, but then this.An all out war that was going to end with one sides death.

"Why, Why... WHY!"She screamed.

---

Junisa came up to Alice quietly.

"So, where do I fit in to all of this?"

---

Sonia looked up to see Mishi, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Momma..."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:22 am

~Sorry guys I've bee grounded and had my laptop tooken away..~

Annalisa stood in amazement at all the fighting..*Who do I help? I can't just stand here like I'm doing now...*she said to herself.

Sammy gave up on trying to get out an curled back up in front of the fire place and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:34 am

Inu glanced around trying to figure out how to get past the waves that prevented him from helping. He saw Edwin kiss Anissa and wanted to gag. He glanced around, Titus was now standing and so was Elliot. His eyes then spotted the other wolf Annalisa. He dashed around to Annalisa just as Titus met her. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her happy she was safe. Elliot stood on his sore legs and saw Alice turn.

Alice hissed at Junisa's words and took a step forward. "This doesn't concern you, leave while you still can," She hissed.

Mishi didn't hear the words but kept running, "Quiet little one," She said with a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 am

Annalisa stood still in shock at someonne kissing her cheek. She turned and saw it was Titus and wrapped her arms around him *Thank heavens you are safe* She turned to see Inu staring at them hugging. She cleared her throat and looked at him then walked over to him and hugged him lightly and then pulled away * I'm happy you are safe to .. Now will someone tell me what the **** is going on here.. I am so confused * She said in a annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 am

"No. This does Concern me. Face it, I have more power over you in this situation. Now, awnser my Question Hun."Junisa spoke, the air becoming tense.

She was mad enough that Edwin hadn't tried to find her, but now his lackey was trying to play boss.

---

"ANSWER ME NOW YOU ****"Heather screamed, her pale face stained crimson from both scream and tears.

---

Luca's cries grew worse, the mist magic around them started to grow and worsen as her cries intensified.The animals that had been fighting gatered and soon one large Vampiric-Lion-Wolf creature was on the scene.It moved slowly towards Mother, ready to protect Luca and the Family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next