Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Jinn nodded and said "Certainly, d'you think there smart enough not to be mindless killers? Or do you think when they find out themselves they'd be more pissed at the fact their own mother lied to them for so long" Jinn shrugged and continued to play with the grass
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Male Location : UK, Britain.
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

The three watched as one of the two before them left; only moments before snow started to fall around them. Arieal seemed perplexed by the falling drops of white powder but Nia took no notice. Facing the remaining foe Isao answered.

“Fine… Then you leave us with no choice. Nia, hold him back for us.” Nia nodded in reply before swiftly twisting behind Isao, unsheathing both kinetic blades from his back and then somersaulting over his back and charging at the Lycan. Her body was hunched to strike low, the blades in a cross-like position across her chest. Whilst she attacked Isao nodded and him and Arieal darted off in the direction of the manor.

The two darted around the building, jumping from roof section to section. Noticing there was not many members around he figured the most had been hidden inside but his thoughts cut off as soon as he noted a man playing with the grass around him.

“There he is!” Catapulting himself from the rooftops, landing a few metres from their target. “Arieal… this is him. The final vampire hunter.” Arieal’s glance switched to Jinn fiercely, she sat carefully at the rooftops ready to move.

“Y-you… are the last of them, the last vampire hunter?” She said softly, addressing Jinn.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:38 am

(You also have Nami to Deal with...)

Nami took out the Pistol quickly, pointing it towards the woman who was holding back Inu.She ddn't dare shoot, she knew if she missed and hit Inu they could be down one fighter.So she ran after the two who had seperated themselves, gripping the Gun tighter than ever.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 am

Jinn stood up his leather red trench coat brushing the grass at his feet "You could say that. I'm technically dead, what do you want?" The man asked his claymore appearing on his back and two rather large desert eagles reappearing by his ribs. A kick of wind brought his hair to floutter and his bandana tassles flicker out behind him "What brings you to my families house?" The man asked growling and looking to them, his K-9 teeth becomining visibly larger
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:52 am

Minka sighed, "Whatever, Listen, he's going to make more disaster, we have to kill him before the world ends like a wasteland," She said, her pastel purple eyes looking at him. She noticed that he did seem like the old Riroku she had once known and a twinge of love shown through her eyes but she quickly pushed it away, anger instantly replacing it.

Kagosha's eyes blinked open, the snow was so white it lite up the room. She smirked, sitting up and moving over to her lover, she leaned down kissing his neck again and again.

Inu had only a moment to look at nami before being tackled. He became a rage of teeth and fury. His large wolf body flailing around wildly.

Elliot caught the blush but shook it off. He stood and looked out the window, "I hate to leave you in a strange house but it seems there is......trouble," he said, his icy blue eyes glowing.

Liona couldn't stand being in this room much longer, she looked out the window to see a large brown dog and Nami with a gun. "What in the hell?" She shouted in fear. She never used that word, hell was a word her mother said wasn't to be used. It was one of those, Do as I say not as I do kinda things.

Anissa looked at Jinn and nodded, it was now. They were to learn the gift they had. Suddenly she saw the two and dropped down into an offensive position and a long terrible hiss drifted from her lips.

Titus finished his story with one sentence, "You two are..............Vampires," He said. Sora's face became angry, "You expect us to believe you?" She said sharply. "No I expect you to see, not believe," He said and turned around before changing and a white wolf with many battle scars, the same scare on Titus' eye was on this white wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 am

Isao ignored the vampire that had taken position before them.

“We don’t have quarrel with vampires, just their enemies.” He finished the sentence with a hiss, revealing his fangs as he darted forward at the woman to keep her from interfering. As Jinn agreed to being a vampire Arieal’s expression changed instantly from her calm self to that off a killer. Diving from the roof she revealed her arms. Each arm was wrapped in a cold, metallic bandage; coloured red for the moment. As she landed a flick of flames burst from the air around her, more of a decoration than offensive.

”B-Brother… Nia….” She whispered, before diving forward at the man without a weapon. Her eyes set at his chest.

”Two against one? Hardly fair… maybe you should bring in some more friends?” Nia taunted. She had always been cocky behind Isao’s back - even if he did know. Jumping off the objects laying around so she could constantly dodge the wolf she looked out at the gun-wielder. ”I never did like firearms.” She lowered her body again, shifting around to make a run at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:14 am

As she kissed his neck a smirked appeared on Dan's face before his eyes opened. His hands moved around under the blankets to her bare sides and he began to tickle her before rolling her over, kissing and sucking her neck as her head gently hit the pillow.

----------

"Ohhhhh, so thaaats why I have these" Damien said as he pointed to his mouth, showing two moderate sized fangs. "I thought it was mutated puberty or somthing" he said before Titus changed. Now that Titus was a wolf Damien began to laugh. "So thats why mom calls you puppy all the time" he said as he laughed sitting on the bed.

Last edited by Dan Alden on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 am

Nami turned to the girl realising the Gun would be useless.The girl made a omment about fire arms and she started to laugh.

"Neither do I... So it's not a Fire Arm..."Nami said as the gun started to morph in her hand.

The Form seemed to melt and reshape until finally it turned into a small charm.The Charm was the shape of a moon, and as soon as it had appeared, it was gone.

"I wonder how many Vampire's You've faced... something tells me you're only after Humans..."Nami said as she started to Change.

When it finished, a Teen no older than 17 stood in Nami's Place, it had been Seven years since anyone had seen her.Circe Tepes stood in Nami's place, her smile and Lust for Blood deep after so many years.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 Nekoclaw

As the Vampire drew closer Circe Bared her Fangs.

---

Heather entered Liona's room to ask what she had screamed about when she notied Nami starting to change into Circe.

"Liona! It's really hot in here, maybe we should get you to a cooler room..."She said gripping the girl Lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 am

Nia smiled as she jumped back, admiring the change in form.

“It’d be a stretch for words to call anyone who hunts Vampires… human. Only a monster of great greed could hunt out an entire race.” She watched as the fangs grew from the girl. “I will not kill you vampire but I will hold you from stopping the others.” Charging forward Nia ignored that she knew nothing of this new form and lowered her body to strike from below; this time dragging the blades behind her so that purple, kinetic energy burst from the blades and ruptured into the grounds leaving a trail mark.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am

As the blades started to bring forth the Energy Circe just disappeared, as if she had never been there.

"What's the Matter, Can't Stop what you Can't See..."Her voice, now also different from Nami's.

The Voice seemed to come from everywhere, but also no where.

---

Sonia then crawled out from her hiding place in Lycan form, the only distinguished feature being her Bright Red Scarf.She moved over to Inu to check on him.The way she had moved made no effort to show anyone she was there.And unless you had seen her walk in, you couldn't have been able to tell she was there.She then shifted when she was over by the Man.

"Are you Okay Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

“Fine then…” She smiled in retaliation. Twisting on her feat instantly to face Inu she noticed a new Lycan. This’ll work to my advantage. Nia lifted her weapons up to the two Lycans, purple bolts of vicious static electricity bursting from the blades. “Come out… or they’ll pay in your place.” Her voice was firm… she wasn’t kidding around anymore.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:22 am

"You mean you don't recognize me? I'm hurt"Circe mocked playfully.

It was then that Circe appeared right infront of the Girl, her blood red Nail Polish starting to drip as she punched the girl.However, the Polish didn't seem to behave like normal when it fell.Instead it started to cover her hand, almost like it was drawn to her.As the Punch collided, the Nailpolish clutched to the Hunter, starting to spread...

---

"Daddy are you Okay?"Sonia whispered now kneeling.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Inu's form got to his feet and shook his head, "Daddy?" He asked in wonder. The blade was pointed at her and he quickly grabbed her dashing out of the way. He held her in his arms in his human form. He growled at the foe.

Anissa grunted as she was restrained, "IF your going to hold someone back, just understand who your holding back!" She shouted and burst into her demon form, the blast of darkness that shot out of her when she changed knocked the girl back.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 188876-40281-bloodrayne_super
(Yes I do know who she is)

Assina hissed in happiness, "I am complete," She said with a laugh, long black fangs showing themselves. "You know darling, you shouldn't keep me hidden away," Assina said mentally to Anissa.

Liona had just enough time to see Inu's change," AHHHHHH!" Liona screamed before fainting.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm

(I gave Heather an Ability!)

Heather Gripped Liona tightly, continuing her Lies to make the girl believe she was hallucinating.She was about to continue when a vision in her head softly spoke.

"Calm her down... She shall know soon enough"

"Liona... calm down... I'll tell you what's going on, but you need to calm down..."She said her grip leaving the girl.

She then moved the girl to another room where it was much cooler.

"Your Mother has something she needs to tell you something later..."

"But I must tell you... that something is going outside, and it would be best for you to just calm down, relax an allow your mother and Father and Nami and everyone else besides you, your brother and you're cousins and you're niece handle it..."

---

Sonia watched as her Father Grabbed her.

"Yes Daddy, I was just playing in the feild when I moved past the Tree Mommy told me to never pass... then I saw you fighting... and get hurt... Daddy are you alright?"

He looked different to her somehow, maybe a little younger than she had remembered, but didn't speak more...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Titus made a deep noise, it rumbled deep in his chest. "Yes, Now listen to me. We need to get all the children out safely. Your cousins, they don't know and..." He didn't get much farther then that when Sora stood, her crimson eyes were glowing with anger, "Why didn't they tell us!" She said with anger. Titus knew she was stronger then him and his ears flicked back into a submissive look. Then he realized she was his grandaughter. He snapped his jaws a few times and growled,"Because your kind is being hunted!" He snapped.

Liona looked at her older sister and nodded, a whine escaping her throat and she suddenly began to realize all the noises she was making were more...dog-like.

Inu looked down at the girl, "What?" He asked in confusion and headed away from the fight with this strange child in his arms.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

"Daddy... what's wrong? Are you pretendin' to not know me..."She said the thought making her sad.

She was starting to tear up, she didn't know why her dad was acting like this.He was never like this, and to have him acting like this, was horrible.

"Daddy..."

She looked up at him with big loving eyes, not even realising that he didn't look the way he usually did.

---

"Liona... Liona... Liona!"Heather said lightly shaking the girl hoping to get a response.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 am

[Sorry for double post but **** it. ]

Jinn smirked and said "Assina, so nice to see you again, just sit down and shut up.." Jinn turned to the thing that was about to attack him and said "Look, no need for you to die here. I'm dead, i don't hunt anymore, my wife's a vampire. Does it look like i want to kill you?" The man looked annoying as he took his giant claymore in one hand and a gun with specialed exploding UV rounds in the other. "I get a month off once a year, and the rest of the time i have to thrash people alot harder than you. So unless you want a hybrid and a demon to tear you to shreads and deal with me in the afterlife walk away."

[If i got that wrong Vamp, name who your attacking with which character as i re read the posts and i still make it out as Arashi blocking your attack on Jinn, if i got that right that is.]
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 am

(Well; Nia is fighting Nami, plus Ian and Sonia are watching… I’m not sure where Anissa is or whatever. Arieal is attacking Jinn and Isao is going to keep the demon busy. I’ve forgot her name and who plays her though. X-x.)

Nia let the punch collide against her stomach but she showed no sign of pain. Wrapping herself around the attacks arm, using it as a base of attack she spun her body around, aiming a kick at the woman’s head.

:::…:::…:::

Isao growled at Jinn’s words.

“-and how many vampires had you killed before you ‘stopped’?!”

Arieal took no notice of what was being said towards her or anyone. She merely made her way around the demon and continued her charge at the ex-vampire hunter whilst Isao moved in to hit the demon girl.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 am

[Anissa is with Jinn and Assina = Anissa demon]

Jinn chuckled and said "I'm a guardian of the realm, and i didn't -just- kill Vampires. I'm dead now, and have powers beyond that you can conceive.I may of killed many in my day, but i sparred thousands. Now i give you a final offer. Leave my family alone, all of them, as we go settle this elsewhere like warriors with honour" The Ancient hybrid stood still a breeze swaying his coat he slowly looked to the other one and said "Both of you ."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Assina danced around her with ease and held one of her long blades that were attached to her arm to the girl's throat, "Don't test me," She said her cold eyes flashing.

((I'll edit my post tommarow, I'm high on pain pills and can't read much))
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Isao darted forward at the demoness whilst Arieal dived over the blade, landing softly as the boy stood nearby, his hand gripping his weapon tightly. Nodding, Isao took note of what Jinn had said.

“We don’t have any quarrel with your family, we’re just waiting for a time where Vampire hunters can face the same problem as the vampires they slaughtered. Where do you plan we settle this?” He glanced from the woman to Jinn and then to Arieal.

:::...:::…:::

Nia’s eyes widened. What had been said between the other two had been heard by her just as any conversation they held would. Averting her kick she spun off the girl and dived into the woods. Running from her past enemies towards Isao and Arieal’s location.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Jinn nodded and said "There wasn't one day i didn't have to fight or die." The man chuckled and said "Theres a clearing about a mile north in the forrest. You and the rest of your group and meet me there if you like, but be warned, I give back what gets thrown at me" Jinn looked to the demon and sent a mental message "Go save teh kids, and the rest of them, i'll handle these two best i can"
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Isao nodded and with that; him and Arieal disappeared into the tree line. Nia followed instinctively, changing her direction to match theirs. It was only a few minutes before the three had reunited at a point and continued to move through the forest. This is the last of our journey… Only one more and we can rest eternally… If only we could have found a cure… Isao thought to the group. Arieal looked away slightly. She was the reason the three had spent their short lives in search of an unknowingly existent object. If they could avenge fallen vampires with the downfall of the last hunter however, maybe they could feel their lives were worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Jinn looked to Assina and said "Go make sure the kids are okay.... Then tend to the others... I think Inu's in a fight by the smell of things" Jinn then dissipeared into a blur and waited in the clearing far enough out for no one to see the fight that didn't need too.

Jinsoku appeared behind Liona and hugged her "We have to stay quiet and down." He let go of her and began to move oddly quietly "Come on." He whispered checking the doorway for people coming.
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Isao picked up Jinn’s scent and the three altered their direction once more. No longer a vampire hunter… The thought kept returning to Isao, maybe it was already over for them. No matter, we must do this, for Arieal. As hard as she tried to ignore it, Nia thought the same things regularly. The three escaped the forest jumping out into the clearing, Isao and Nia landing softly; expecting a brief conversation but Arieal had already made her way into an attack.

The clearing was larger than they had thought but in no time the girl had made her way across the plain of grass, a strange blue aura trailing from her body as she leapt up into the air before him; sending a kick to his face.

Isao and Nia both stood, watching, waiting, both trying to eliminate the thought of doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next