Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 pm

With that said Luca was over at Loki's side, her eyes focused on Dan.She smiled Devilishly, thinking of what she should do to make him snap.Never mind what she should do, what she would do.The Mist started to swell around her, moving towards him, it's form shifting until it was like a glob.It moved towards him, threatining to trap him, making him nothing more than a punching bag for the others.

---

Nami watched her daughter, tears falling as she stuggled to sit.She wanted to stop her, but her energy was sapped.She looked to Heather, who nodded weakly before getting up.She ran at Luca, hoping to knock her back into reality.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 am

Dan only leaned forward and inhaled some of the black smog, before leaning back and a devilish smile appearing on his face. He felt the final step click inside himself before running for the trees. His tranformation wasn't a normal one. It was immense and could hurt Kagosha if he was too close to the house. As he ran all of a sudden a black flash absorbed him and he dissappeared completely.

As soon as he dissappeared a large explsion roared through the forrest and shook the ground. As the smoke above the forrest cleared a lowd roar rang through area as trees could be heard falling and crashing as whatever it was came towards them.

"The first one to die will be the wolf creature" said a soft voice that was almost like Dan;s that seemed to ring through with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 am

"Wow" said Mikazuki looking over at the vampire that had just disappeared but she could still hear his voice so he must have done something. "Come on!" said Michio grabbing her arm and running to the house to watch from the roof they could no longer do anything here. Unless he as well transformed but he would rather not.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

>.< god we need to kill some of my characters xD

I'm Posting with all of them *gasp!*

I hate doing this but Minka needs to move so being an admin and the one leading this RP I hereby take control of Riroku...

When everything was starting to heat up, and it seemed that our hero's were going to loose the worst seemed to happen...

Anissa stopped screaming out in pain. She then was dropped. She didn't move, she was motionless.... Almost....like the worst had finally happened...

Kagosha tried not to cry but the pain was so intense. Her Icy blue eyes looked around at the once lovely home. Now it seemed that it had been so beaten up and thrashed... Just like when they had to leave Knight Manor. The horror was making her sad, upset and it wasn't something she had felt before but she pushed it away. Though it seemed that it didn't want to go away...

Elliot watched in horror and then it became clear to him what the smell that had stuck to her was.... So close, almost haunting. Edwin's scent! How on earth could he be so stupid as to ignore something so important! He mentally smacked himself, he was ashamed but also disappointed. He thought that after....her, He had finally found someone....maybe....he was wrong.

Agent didn't move but tried hard to stand up. She knew that her life was leaving her, she knew what to do, she would have to destroy herself to save the others, hopefully. On shaky legs and sore limbs she got to her hands and knees. Blood trickled from her head and mouth, she was in a extreme amounts of pain but still got to her feet. She seemed to think hard in these last hours, this last moments in which she knew it was all coming to an end. Who had she seemingly wanted to be with most? No one, always wallowing in her own self pity she'd never seen the true beauty of this curse....

It seemed it was too late, She collapsed in the snow, Farewell life, Live long to the ones who've helped me, I did love you all she thought to herself and slowly the life left her body.

Sora sighed heavily as she began to catch her breath. Her face returned to normal as she calmed down, "What now?" She asked her brother with a hallow feeling.

Edwin wipped his lips of Anissa's sweet flesh. The feeling had been bliss to him. Now he looked at her limp and lifeless looking form. For the first time in a while he felt extreme anger for her, he turned to mother, "What have you done!?" He hissed, his Icy white eyes glowing in anger.

Alice smirked, she wanted to jump in this fight and it seemed that she would be ready, willing to fight for her side.

Inu's eyes widened in shock as he seen the once great vampiress collapse in the falling snow. "NO! ANISSA!" He shouted in fear. "GET UP! NO!" He screamed in fear. 'What do I do!?' He shouted at himself. No the only thing that floated to his mind was the one person he trusted most, Jinn. He snapped around and raced through the snow toward Jinn. He barked and howled hopping the sounds would get to him faster. "JINN!" He screamed.

Titus was frozen, no once had he been able to fight Anissa and the others and loose, How had something so powerful as himself lost, this creature must have been far more powerful then anything they'd ever seen.

Loki stood from the pain, blood dripping from her jaws and she smirked, ready. Willing. Bloodthirsty for the first time...

Minka lay in his arms as he rocked back and forth trying to calm her. She then pulled away and looked up into the purple orbs of Riroku's, "I am at peace," She said finally. Riroku looked back into Minka's new green eyes and smiled, "I'm happy my love," He said.

William watched carefully, he seen the other vampire escaping from the corner of his eye but only shook it off.

Mother's face was hidden by her bangs. Her form was standing tall but extremely still, so still that it was bone chilling. A small noise filled the air. It was small but once it hit the ears of all, there weren't anymore tears, no more shock, no more anger, just.....fear. Mother looked up, Her pink orbs glowing, "The deed is done," She said in her high angelic voice. Her eyes then glanced down at Anissa's lifeless form. "Let us take our leave." She said and with that, Liona, Luca, Junisa, William, Edwin, Alice disappeared.

Everyone was still, no one moved, everyone's eyes looking to Anissa's still form. No one dared to move towards her, they were too afraid.

Inu finally used his nose and found him. "Jinn, They...they...," Inu's chest heaved and tears formed, "Anissa's gone!" He said in pain.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am

Nami could feel her life line cut as she watched Anissa fall to the ground. She was afraid to move, but unafraid to scream. She lost her daughter and her friend, she wasn't able to deal with it. Tears and blood mixed, her screams lowered, and her anguish turned to courage. She dared move a little closer to Anissa.

---

Andrew, not as effected or injured as the other had been was at his wife's side. He helped her into a sitting position. He refused to say a word, he knew how this was falling on everyone. He lowered his face, whispering a prayer, a single tear falling from his face.

---

Dr. Chilton had escaped the Cabin and had hidden himself away in a secret underground bunker. He nervously exited the bunker, afraid that the fighting may have ceased with death of his family. He opened to see Anissa laying limp, her body unmoving on the ground.

"Anissa!" He screamed, rushing over to her.

He leaned over her, checking for signs of breath. He turned back once.

"I need help. ANDREW!" He screamed.

---

Luca smiled as Anissa lay limp, grabbing Junisa before they disappeared.

"Mother what do you ask of me?"

---

Junisa struggled against Luca's grip, but was stuck. Somehow the dark energy had sapped her strength, she was helpless. The last thing she comprehended was watcing Edwin in a look of despair.

"Edwin!" She called, hopefully getting his attention.

---

Sonia looked up at Mishi and started to cry.

"Momma... I don't like what's goin on..."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 am

Mother opened her eyes as the rest of them arrived. "Sister!" Edwin hissed in complete anger. He ran up to her and gripped her by her neck, slamming her into a wall. Where they were he had no idea only the blood rage that was pulsating through his body made his thoughts actions. His finger began to change but he stopped himself. He should infact rip her apart but that just wasn't what he did.

Loki became angered and slammed Edwin away with a swipe of her paw. "Back off!" She growled. Edwin flew back into William who caught his father. The both of them hissed. The only thing that kept them from looking like twins was their eyes. (Ha we have Edwin, William and Danny now that look alike, not to mention.....Yachiru's character that I can't remember his name XD)

Mother's face was emotionless. "Loki, go, Finish off the black monster, If you finish that battle I shall know you are loyal, but keep this battle between you and him, understand!?" She hissed. Loki looked up at her mistress, "Yes," She did and with a flash she was gone. Edwin's eyes narrowed,"Sister, No longer shall I find comfort in you!" He snarled. Then both Edwin and William disappeared.

Alice dropped at Mother's feet, "My lady, I thought you were done for, I thought that perhaps...." She didn't get to say much more, Mother reached down gripping alice by the neck and then peircing her neck with her fangs. Alice screamed out. Before she was drained Mother dropped her, "Leave me, Fight side by side with Loki, she is new, I don't wish to loose her, if I do it will be your bloodshed," She hissed. Alice nodded and disappeared.

Edwin appeared deep in the woods, "My son, it is times like these when a familiar alli shall be of great assistance, Go bring me the white haired vampire," William nodded and took off into the woods.

Before Dan Loki the Hybrid and Alice the vampire appeared. "Lets do this loverboy," Alice shouted with a smirk.

Inu jumped ontop of Jinn, "Are you listening to me goddammit!" He snapped in his face.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 am

Michio Heard it the name the girl he was looking for "Anissa I'm coming." He said turning into his angle form and flying off trying to think of how he could help. He landed by the red haired lady he thought must be her. He then began to cry every tear being blood. He then turned and slowly walked after the people who had just left the clearing. As he was walking he began to change into his Demon form. He then took flight into the sky and began his search for them.

Mikazuki saw Michio change into both of his forms she just didn't bother to ask what they were as she sat down by a tree. She then began to fall asleep.

Michio heard them talking and then went back to were everyone was to see if he could warn them before they showed up. When he heard one of them say the white haired one he didn't know if they were talking about Mikazuki or the other one he didn't care he would fight and he would try his hardest to win and if he died he wouldn't care because he would know that it was not without a good use. He landed in by the others and ready himself for all of thoughs that came.

angel formVampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 Angel_of_Death_2122theAnimeGalle-1
demon formVampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 9

Last edited by Yachiru on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 am

Trace looked around still confused by his visions."Why can't someone help me?"he muttered to himself.The more he tryed to remember his past the more frustrated he got."Why can't I remember?"he said knocking a tree down a tree with a punch."Woah how did I do that?"he asked himself looking at his hands.He then heard a russling in the bushes."Who's there...I should warn you I'm not weak."He said staring at the still russeling bushes.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 am

William appeared, His emerald eyes glowing, He spoke not a word. His deep ebony hair rustling in the wind. He was extremely pale and his mouth was slighly open showing his long deadly fangs.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Jinn ***** slapped the wolf off him and got back up, the others had gone from the clearing, it had been going on too long and they just ran away, seemed unbelievable. He put the blade to the wolf and said "What else is new, only this time i have a time limit." The hybrid growled and began running towards the mansion figuring thats where it would of started.

[No idea whats going on and to be honest can't be arsed being left behind all the time, so this is the warning, if i wake up and 5 pages have gone by i'm out out, no coming back okay? So lets just get on with it okay? XD]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 am

I understand ^-^

Inu ran by his side dispite the fact his whole face hurt. He pushed himself and blinked away the last of his tears. He lead the way, he wondered what would be happening in the clearing. "What do you mean a Time limit!?" Inu shouted. She was gone.....how could he save her?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Jinn stopped outside the mansion before swining the large greatsword onto his back. "I'm dead, and have only a certain ammount of time on the earth yearly" He said looking at the mutt before saying "So who is it this time Edward or whoever that prick was?" He waited for the explination
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 pm

"Mother," Inu gritted his teeth," Jinn I don't think there is much of anything we can do.....she's gone," Inu said in tears. "Come on," He said walking around to the front of the Manor. Out infront of him, The doctor was crouched over Anissa's still form. The wolf pack was gone, All the wolves had run off and were most likely with Emmit. Agent was dead far off to the side. To far gone to even approach. Inu was frozen at this sight. Blood lay all over the ground and it was apparent of the huge battle.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 am

(I hate being sick!)

Luca's face grew with a sudden look of arrogance. She looked at Mother once more and asked once again.

"Milady, what shall I do for you."

For some reason she fell to her knees, not by loyalty but by fear. Mother was far more powerful and she could feel it.

"Milady, I shall do anything."

---

Junisa tried her best to breathe before she spoke. She mentally thanked Luca and gave a look of scorn towards her brother before turning to Mother.

"Mother, If I may. I would prefer to retire... it has been..."

She didn't need to say anything, she knew Mother had been there. She hadn't expected all of this. She wated to join her brother, help him, instead she was left.

---

Nami couldn't speak, she was torn apart. One of the people that actually understood her, got to know her, didn't mind her gift. Her gift, she could still feel Anissa, but it was as if she was far away. Like she was there but still not there, like she was still alive but not even close.

"Anissa..."

She then doubted this all, she had never watched anything but a Human die. With her gift, she wasn't sure what was right. Was this how all Vampires and Werewolves and Hybrids were like when they died. Or was it like this with everyone and she just didn't feel it.

"No..."

She pushed it out of her head and looked to Jinn.

---

Heather looked away, crimson tears adding to the bloodshed etched into the battlefeild.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 am

"Who are you?"Trace said backing up unsure of what he should have felt."Please don't hurt me?"he sad not knowing wether the strange pale being before him was a friend or a foe."Please I just want to know who and what I am please don't try to kill me."he said his fear expressed greatly in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Michio looked around and didn't see anyone new except for the one man and the wolf. He then relaxed and walked over to Anissa's still form and sat down wondering what he could do. All he knew was that he would fight and kill anyone who got in his way. He then nodded to the wolf in respect.

Mikazuki moved over to sit by Michio. She didn't ask or talk about what he was or why he was back already. Instead she sat down and looked at him as if questioning him why he was already back. She then hopped up and made her way over to the wolf. She then poked him in the belly and then jumped up over him landed behind him seeing if she could make him smile. After he looked so down. It must have been because of the Anissa lady who had died. She didn't like it when every one was down so she tried to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 am

Jinn brought his sword over his shoulder hard and smalled it into the dirt, he then closed his eyes and said "Fine then, i must do this alone," With a blink of his eyes they turned a firery red as his hybrid form came up, his clothes tore and dark wings spread out across his form. He punched the ground and stones begun to fly up as pure power begun to emmit from Jinn. "Only i can make this journey" HE snarled to Inu "Watch the kids" He raored leaping up into the sky like a blazing red commet, eventually when he broke the sound barrier he was gone, tearing through the other side towards his boss, the dragoness like god.

Jinsoku came out from the mansion sniffing heavily as he collapsed near his mothers body wounds and a bloodied rope dart by his side.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:03 am

Meaziki gasped at the sight of the hybrid. She then looked at Michio. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?" she asked in wonderment.

Michio looked up at Mikazuki. "It's a hybrid. Very rare not very many of them are alive anymore." He smiled at the wolf the Hyprid had called Inu. He then stood up and made his was over to the wolf. He stuck his hand out for a hand shake. "Hi my name is Michio and your Inu correct?" He asked in a questioning voice.

Mikazuki let out a sigh. "It was cool how he was able to fly into space." She looked at the wolf Inu and smiled at him. "And I'm Mikazuki. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 am

He finally emerged from the trees. The dark beast that stood over ten feet tall, with razor sharp claws and teeth that could rip apart sheet metal. A form of Dan that noone had seen in over ten years, finally emerged through the anger of his close family being torn apart at the seams.
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 Demoncutoutcopy1lh

The beast came closer and closer, straight to where Lokie and Alice stood. His targets where the evil beings that destroyed his family, and anyone that got in his way.

As he came closer and closer, he seemed to stare at Loki, before the scene cut to a dark familiar area. One that was seen in the past as Dan's inner conscience, as a figure stood in the darkness, a pair of snowy blue eyes piercing the darkness. "Liona.....I'm bringing you back" a voice whispered before it showed the monster again stareing at Loki, before it began to charge at them with a loud roar.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 am

Alice crouched low and then with all the strength in her legs she pounced high above his head and landed behind him. Loki on the other hand yipped happily with an insane laughter. She dodged around him before jumping up into a tree. Mid-jump she changed into another form. The small girl landed in the tree and squealed with happiness.

Meanwhile...

Mother glanced at Junisa, "Go then, I wish to be alone with Luca," She said, her pink eyes swirling with unknown intentions. She placed a finger under Luca's chin and rose her up, "Don't bow to me, You are consitered someone close to me, I want to keep my allys as such nothing less," Mother said hugging Luca. Her cold body was like the coldest ice. She pulled away, "I have something I wish to show you," She said with a smile.

Inu didn't say anything, "I apalogize, but....We all lost a dear friend here. You don't understand how important she was to us," He said walking over to Jinsoku. "Come on, Theres nothing we can do.

This was the end...........of such a precious person........or was it?

Mother lead Luca to a pit. It was in deepest parts of their place. The place they were staying in was a manor much like the old Knight manor but very dark and many rooms, easy to get lost in. Mother took Luca's hand and placed her index finger on the tip of her palm and slowly brought it down to her wrist. Blood appeared and Mother held her hand out over the pit. "Arise my beauty," Mother said her pink eyes glowing.

From the pit extended a black goo. That goo twisted and shaped into a blob and jumped out of the pit. It landed infront of The two of them. It twisted and morphed making strang noises. Suddenly a small bat appeared. The bat screamed as it twisted and formed again into the blackness. Then it shaped into a young girl before once again twisting and shaping again. There was a final scream as the shadows morphed to form a beauty to behold. A pale virgin stood before Mother and Luca. She was pale and tall. Long red crimson hair covered most of her bare body. Her ears were long and pointed and suddenly the rest of the black blob formed around her creating black armor. From her head two Black horns spirled upward. Her green eyes transformed into deep red. The last of the blob formed a scyth. The girl reached down and gripped the blade. "Mother," She said and long white fangs showed. "Welcome back, Anissa or should I say Malice," Mother said with a smile.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 1143338881010
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 am

(I typed out the whole Back story for Nami and Andrew in thier history(s) )

"Mother... Thank You." Junisa whispered before retiring to a room she had found with little but a bed in it.

She tried to sleep but found herself deep in thought. Her mind thought of nothing but Elliot, how she had felt something. Like he actually believed her, like he was trying to really comfort her. He had listened to her, fought for her, and what had she done. She had stabbed him in the back and shattered his trust with few small movements. She had left him for dead, and gone with Mother and Edwin. But that's what she wanted all along, she had wanted to find her brother, to face him and kill his precious little Vampiress.

It was all her fault, that Anissa. Edwin had been so preoccupied that he hadn't even lifted a finger when the other Vampire came for her. That pain in the *** had almost gotten her killed, and all because she had a spell on him. How she hated her, and how she had gotten what she had wanted. Was that right? Of course it was... was it?

---

"Of course Mother..."

The one touch seemed to change her, a new energy pulsed. The Mist seemed to fight the dark aura giving off a small flicker of Luca the real Luca, except older, like a teenager. But if flickered off and soon the haze that seemed to surround Luca disappeared.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 Vampire-1

She embraced the feel of her somewhat new form and looked upon the figure.

"Mother I... What is it you wish?" Luca spoke calmly.

However words hid the uncertainty in her mind. Anissa, the name for some reason made her unsure of everything. There was something about it that just made her freeze, rethink everything. She shook it off and returned her attention to Mother.

---

"Inu wait... I... Inu..." Nami tried to speak.

She wanted to tell him she felt her that she wasn't gone but the words wouldn't come. Tears overflowed and she lay next to her friend and cried. She didn't think it to be true, she didn't know it to be true. It didn't feel true, she wasn't dead but at the same time she saw her friend dead.

"Inu..."

She couldn't say it, she had no proof and didn't know. She continued to cry, and clutched her friend.

---

"Momma... Daddy... it's not right... this isn't right..." Sonia knew she would get nothing but trouble and punishment for speaking out as she had done.

But it was worth it, like Nami she had known and felt that something wasn't right. There was some sort of memory of Anissa from when she was younger, but she couldn't remember.

(To get the full gist of how Sonia gets any of this you have to read her Profile)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Jinsoku looked up and a red fire in his eyes shone over it, he punched straight out into inu's jaw. "It's never over! There's something that can be done!" His voice had a growl in the back of it as his eyes calmed to a yellowish tint, his teeth had become sharpened as he looked back to his mother and begun to breath heavily.

Meanwhile in the afterlife.

Jinn found his boss and she told him the story showing him the image of the new Anissa. The errupting anger and roar could be heard by all, even in the living realm the earth shook and the shky begun to glow a bright red. Jinn said "This time, i'll kill everyone of them." He remembered mother before, she wasn't anything like this, but now she'd gone too far.

Once more he stretched his wings out and tore through the abrrier of the realms, he had about a week give or take. That was the cost of ripping through worlds. He shot through the bright red sky and like a meteor in the sky he crashed outside the mannor of mothers, shouting for vegence.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am

Mikazuki watched as the one had hit Inu. All of the sudden she had a feeling of terror, and yet death within her. She wanted to kill everyone she wanted to end all of their lives. Besides Michio, she had always loved everyone. "No....." She mumbled as it went black and she fell to the ground.

Michio ran up to Mikazuki's still body. "Mikazuki!! Mikazuki!!!" He yelled. He then got hit away his breath being knocked out of him as he hit a tree that's when he saw it. Her eyes had turned bright red and she had grown large horns and wings. She had a tail now and black clothes now enclosed small areas of her body. She had a blue flame that enclosed her. She couldn't do much with it right now but he could tell that if she learned she could be a great asset to the battle.

Mikazuki didn't know what was going on while she blacked out but she knew she wasn't the one moving her body as she flew into the air and into a clearing.

Michio followed her as she flew off to the field. When he landed he landed on a tree. He watched as her demon form practiced how to use her fire. It was incredible she was able to make a tree explode on her first try. But what he was scared of is if she couldn't control her demon. He didn't really care though if she couldn't he would aim her enough to lead he to the enyme. He then pulled out from his deep thoughts and watched as she looked up at him and grinned. She then motioned with her finger as if telling him bring it on. He did as she asked jumping down and changing into his demon form as he fell. He landed infront of her and then out of nowhere turned around and ran back to where everyone was he was just hoping that he wouldn't get anyone hurt. He turned around to she her catching up. He then jumped into the air and flew as fast as he could leaving her in the dust but she could still follow him. When he got there he grabbed her as she landed and threw her against a tree nocking into the tree and holding her there with one of his knife fingers up to her throat. "If you hurt anyone." He muttered under his breath. "I will kill you." It wasn't entirely true he would only get the demon out of Mikazuki. But that's what he told her and he knew she would obey. He then turned to everyone and Told them that it would all be okay. He then smiled at them all waiting to see what their reaction would be.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 The_Demon_Girl
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 am

"Goddamnit all!" Inu snarled as his jaw snapped. He pushed it back into place with a huge crack. "Jinsoku, Enough!" Inu said bursting into tears. He gripped Jinsoku under his arms and pulled back. As he pulled Jinsoku away Anissa's body began to turn into ash..... thats all it had ever been. The pile of ash then blew away into the wind. When Inu looked up and seen the new vampire demon he cursed under his breath. "No safe haven, come on!" He shouted to the others.

Elliot laid down on his chest near the thicket. He felt so betrayed....so alone. He wasn't some pup anymore he had been so strong, so wolf like. Now that stupid vampire had put him so low. He couldn't help it anymore, he sat up and howled his pain to the world, the only thing he knew how to do anymore it seemed.

At the shout Jinn made Mother smirked. "Seems the time to move is now, I cannot take on the hybrid just yet," She said but then glanced at Malice. "But you can," She said. Malice's cold red eyes sparked in intrest and the want to fight. She nodded and stood. Mother looked to Luca, "Find Junisa, We leave," Mother said. "We shall join you, My son shall return in due time," A voice said from the shadows. "Edwin, You have decided to join me then?" Mother asked in a small voice. Edwin nodded. "Then we can succeed in the one thing I wish to accomplish."

Malice appeared out of the front of the Manor. She didn't break stride and her long black tail curled and swayed behind her. Her hips swayed as she walked and her arms were still at her sides. Her chin was high and her horns sparkled in the sunlight. She opened her mouth as she walked and her warm breath made smog on the winter morning. From her hand the scyth materialized. She stopped a few feet away. She didn't move and her eyes didn't move from Jinn.

Mishi sat with Sonia at her side and listened to the young girl, "Where are your parents?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:16 pm

"Momma, you and Daddy are my Parents... what's wrong?" Sonia was tired of this.

She had tried to return home and act like she had never been gone but something strange happened. She should have gotten the message when she saw the fighting. She should have gotten the message when her daddy didn't recognize her. But most of all she should have gotten the message when she saw the area. Where she had lived was nothing like this, it was much like a palace, and yet so simple. The feilds and gardens were lush and green, the water and skies were clear crystal blue, and the simple home was a mansion with marble and yet everything looked like simple stone.

"Momma, something is wrong... and I don't like it..."

---
Reflection

Junisa rose from her bed and left the room and enered a dark room. She turned on the light and let the tears fall from her eyes. The room was still and silent, filled with mirrors and reflective stones. Junisa entered the room and the tears cascaded from her cheeks, somehow song left her lips.

Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Everyday it's as if I play a part...

She stared back at herself, the tears crimson staining her cheeks. She could see what she could not believe.

Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world, but I can not fool my heart

Her crimson red eyes intensified by the blood tears sent daggers back at her. The tears continued to stream down her cheeks.

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

Her black hair was matted and her clothes were torn slightly. Her cuts and scratches runied her complexion, her cries didn't stop.

I am now in a world where
I have to hide my heart and what I believe in
But somehow, I will show the world
What is inside my heart and be loved for who I am

She had always been so spiteful, so cruel, so detached from everyone. She had been so alone, Edwin had left her.

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my Reflection someone I
Don't know

She looked away from the mirrors and removed her hat, hiding her face. She set it aside and brushed her hair with her fingers.

Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my Reflection show
Who I am inside

She touched her cuts and seemed to wipe them away and put her hat back on her head. She looked back at her reflection still crying.

There's a Heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all Conceal
What we think, what we feel

She slowly wiped her tears and looked into her Reflection's eyes. She knew that she had been wrong this entire time.

Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

She had chosen the wrong path, trusted the wrong people and betrayed the right one. She had to return, she hoped to regain his trust, hoped he would forgive.

When will my reflection show who I am inside?

"Elliot... I'm sorry please... please forgive me." She whispered.

She left the room after drying her tears and closed the lights leaving the area as Luca made it to her room.

---

Luca scowled as she noticed the emptied bed. She looked in the several room and noticed the crimson tears stained on the floor of a room with mirrors. Junisa had escaped and she had obviously left with second thoughts about the situation. She hesitated to return to Mother but knew she would have to.

"Mother, Junisa has fled, I'm not sure where she has gone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next