Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it just my computer????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Is it just my computer???? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Okay how do i explain this ...
my computer showes the page as sombody zoomed in .....
now im pretty good with computers... but i know i dident do this....

is it my computer... or everybody elses site... its wierd.....

at first it was just this page but now its all the pages i open ?????

anybody know?????
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Like your zoomed in?

If thats the case then what are you using a mac or a windows?
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:19 pm

what do you mean... my computer has windows vista...is that what you mean????
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 pm

okay good then I can probably solve it for you...

hold ctrl and + and that will zoom you in which is what got you to where you are

ctrl and - should fix it if not let me know
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 pm

OMG thank you som much!!!!! it worked.. yayyyyy..... thanks sooooo much OMG thanks now i dont feel like im going to screw my comp up when i touch it thanks so much ....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 pm

xD its okay just something I learned by accident
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm

OKay no i feel a bit stupid..lol.. thats funny .. i usually know a bit about computers but this is simple and i know how to do many harder things....lol Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Me too but sometimes it hilarious to find out how the hell I manage to do the things I do

I screwed up my computer so bad that my monitor was all black, turns out my brightness was all the way off XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm

lol....i have done that befor. I also have accsidentally put a password on my dads coputer ... and i could never remember it so all those files on it are long gone .. that was a wile ago though... but you name it and i have probably done it
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Flip the mouse around so whenever you move up the arrow goes down?

I did that before I got my laptop, I was trying to get into a computer game and we were about to leave when my mom came upstairs, looked at my hand and turned the mouse around.

I was pissed cause I didn't get to play my game, but happy I didn't screw up the comp.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:45 pm

speaking of feeling stupid i just did homework for my spanish class i wasent even supposed to do ..i was supposed to do the text book work but i did the workbook work instead....
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 am

I has another question... how do i stop the site from sending my email notices whenever somebody posts something ?? its driving me crazy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my computer????   Is it just my computer???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just my computer????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Forum Questions-
Jump to: