Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

A letter of importance - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 am

I smiled at Jade *what ever you want sweetie, I figures you were going to spend some time with Danny anyways.* I followed after her and just waited for her to be finished to go.. The baby kicked away informing me that she was hungry..
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 am

"Yeah," I said with a sigh and almost lost train of thought. Then I shook myself mentally and kissed Edward on the cheek. He cooed happily, "Now I'm starved lets go," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 am

Lippy woke up and looked at the clock. " ugh I need to get up" she slowly climbed out of bed and moped to the bathroom and started the shower. She pulled out her clothes for the day and set them on the counter. She jumped into the shower and quickly washed down. She then got dressed and put some jell in her hair and shook her head. she then put on her make up and grabbed her wallet, room key, cell phone, and car keys. She then walked out into the hall way and down to the elivator. She then walked into the buissy breakfast room and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate and a yogert and sat at a table by herself. Her phone began to vibrate she pulled it out of her pocket. "Good morning My love! How did you sleep? I have some good news!" the voice from the phone said. Lippy sighed and Said "Good morning honey. I slept fine, how about you? What did you win?" "Well to start i won a cruise for us and!!!!........ I.......Got..............A........FORWHEELER!!!!!" Lippy smiled at her husbands excitement on their who knows how manyith forwheeler "good job! I cant wait to see it. Darling i need to go it is time for my morning hot coco and i cant consentrate. I love you buhbye." She closed the phone and ate silently.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 am

I grabbed a muffin and a cup of hot chocolate. I sat down by myself at a little table that seated two. I flipped open my cell phone staring at the picture of my soon to be husband... well maby soon to be husband. I just recently moved in with him. We have to see how well we can live together first, but he already has a ring set aside for me. All of a sudden i felt a vibration in the palm of my hand, "well look who it is" i said awnsering the phone. " hi babe" he replied " just checking in on you, how is everything going, i havent talked to you in so long. Its nice to hear your voice again." he said. " im good, just missing you, its nice to hear your voice again too. I gotta go eat my breakfis i'll text you when im done. K love you honey!" i shut the phone, and nibbled at my muffin.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:39 am

As we left Jade's room I ran ahead of them yelling over my shoulder I was going to go find Lippy. When I got to the breakfast room I saw her sitting by her self and ran up to her. "Hey you want to come to breakfast with me, Jade, Barb, and Danny?" I looked at her hopfully and did my little speratic jump.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 am

"Hey em! Wait up!" I shouted. I took Barbs hand and dragged her behind me. Edward clung to my shirt as I ran, he was calm but bounced around a little. I made it to the elevator just after she made it to the floor, "God ***** you Em," I said. I realized I had cursed infront of Edwin, "You didn't hear that," I said looking at him. His wide eyes looked up at me. As the elevator opened we got in and I pushed the button.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 am

After a few minutes I arrived in the breakfast room carrying my guitar. I noticed Jade's friends and held up the guitar to cover my face hoping they wouldn't notice me. All I could really remember of Lippy was her being hyper 24/7 and I knew they'd be asking questions about the night before.

I just wanted to sit down and play some music while waiting for Jade. I found a table at the back of the room and sat down and pulled out my phone to text Jade. "Ill be waiting in the back of the cafeteria when your ready. ^-^ See you then." I typed before clicking send.

I finally held up the guitar and played before singing to myself quiely seeing noone was really around me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGHzfsfyI0U
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 am

I saw Danny walk by and lift his guitar up to cover his face. I followed him into the back and listened to him play. When he was done I came out and smiled at him. "That was amazing!!" I said in amazement. "No wonder Jade wanted to do a concert!" I didn't really wait for much of a reply. "Text me." I said walking out and running back to Lippy. "So are you going to come with us of not?" I said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 pm

I followed behid as Jade pulled me along like a little puppy * just like the old days* I said with a smile to Jade
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"Yep, worst days of my life," I said with a laugh. I could almost remember punching Jack straight in the face, or being so hyper that I ran into a wall, or constantly stubbing my toes. Then the good times made me smile. Danny finally being able to hug me for the first time, Finally leaving my house, Being a tardo with Barb.....yes those were the days. Now I had a kid and it seemed that I would just have to grow up, despite how much I wanted to stay like I was now. My pocket vibrated and I reached in to see my phone. I smiled to myself, texting, "Yes love, see you in a few seconds xD," I said. Just as the elevator opened and I took Barbs hand after putting my phone back into my pocket. Barb dragging along behind me I saw my friends and caught the end of the song. I put Edward in Lippy's lap and smiled, "Thanks for watching him," I said, before she could answer I walked over and sat next to Danny. "Hi love," I said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm

My eyes went wide when Em kinda freaked out over my playing. As she walked away I just kinda sat there, waiting, until Jade sat next to me. "Hi" I said with a smile as I leaned over and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

I hadn't realized that in just a matter of maybe an hour how much I missed him. I savored that kiss. When I pulled away I smiled, "Three days grace? Still?" I said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

"Yes, but technically its The Verve." I said with another smile. "Any requests? Or would you like to get some breakfast now?" I said before holding the guitar by my side with one hand before reaching my arm around her and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:41 am

I nodded my head twards jade telling her that i would watch the most inportant thing of her live with my own then turned to emily and said " i would love to just let me through this away"

* Danny when i read that post about me being super hyper i was all calm then i read that and started laughing so hard i stopped breathing!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 am

"Okay." I said turning to walk to the back cafiteria. "Just come into the back caf." I then walked in and asked. "So are all three of you going to come ot the breakfast?" I then waited for what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 am

I took small bites on my muffin. "huuhhh...." i sighed." I wonder what there is to do around here." thehot coco i had burned my toung, so i got up and i got a bottle of ice cold water, and a cup filled of ice. I sat back down and plopped a piece of ice in my mouth. I let the ice dissolve on my toung. " Huh??? Lets see..."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 am

I watched in amusement waitin for a time i could butt in...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 am

"I don't keep track of music anymore, Too busy being a mom," I said with a smile. I kissed him lightly and nodded, "Lets eat, I'm starved," I said my eyes flashing gold for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 pm

"Okie dokie. You go ahead first. I gotta make a run back to the auditorium to put this guy back" I said as I held up the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 am

I grabbed Edward and put him on my lap so Jade could get a break. I kissed him lightly on the forehead and bounced him lightly on my knee.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 am

I nodded and kissed Danny one last time. I stood up and walked back over to my friends. "So are we just going to sit here and gossip all day or are we going to eat?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 pm

As I was walking back to the caffiteria I saw a girl sitting alone. For some reason she reminded me of someone. "Excuse me." I said walking up to her. "Do I know you from some where if it helps I used to be on my friends website my name was Yachiru." I then grabbed a seat and sat down.

(Lauch I'm talking to you)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:17 pm

( i know what am i stupid???!!! , you know what dont awnser that.. i was just kiddint, i know im pretty stupid lol )

"Ah , You do know me, take a wild guess." I said calmly. "Live, Love, Laugh. " i said giving her a hint. I waited for her 'Ah-ha moment' wile I nibbled on my muffin. I took a sip of my coacoa, and waited for her to remember.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

I practically jumped on her. "I thought I'd never meet you." I said hugging her. "I thought you might have known me but who am I kidding you don't watch formula one so how would you know." I then hugged her tighter. "Nice to meet you!!! Why don't you join us for breakfast." I sujested smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 pm

"uugghhh, nice to meet you too, are you sure, i would feel wierd." i said a bit shocked on how she reacted. She was really happy to see me, she was so happy she practically broke one of my ribs hugging me. I rubbed my rib cage, and stood up. "WOW, you are really happy arent you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: