Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

In the dark of the forest not a sound was made. The trees didn't even make a sound as their leaves rustled against one another in the light wind. A single wolf stood and howled loudly. His howl was joined by many and soon the forest was filled with the glowing eyes of wolves. Small yips were heard in the distance, It was where few were, Mothers and their pups. The forest was suddenly rumbling as the wolves of all shades and sizes ran down to the opening. In the opening a dark black wolf stood, A pup asleep at her feet. She had left the others in the den, the only one old enough had fallen asleep waiting. The dark wolf looked up, The sun shown down and she had a violet glow, her bright purple eyes looked on. She lifted her muzzle and howled a clear and colorful note. Soon a ginger female joined her, she too lifted her muzzle and sang the song of greeting with her.

The alpha dark brown wolf made it to the top of the hill that looked down on the small opening. He finished the song with the rest of the pack before racing down and touching noses with his mate, the ginger female.

Form (My characters)

Name: Minka Silver
appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Untitled
Human appearence;Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD 1140170137_killed
powers (if have any): Control over the wind and minum over elements

Name: Willow Silver
appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Giftie_by_Black_Wolf_1992
Human appearence; Hasn't discovered it yet.
powers (if have any): None yet.

Name: Inut Takashi
appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD I_Love_Kangaroos_by_WildSpiritWolf
Human appearence;Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Anime-Boy (takes lots of work)
powers (if have any): None yet.

Name: Mishi Takashi
appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Bluejay2-1-1
Human appearence;Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Blonde4
powers (if have any): unknown

Name: Inu Takashi
Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Graybrownwolf (sad, hes got grey in his coat now V.V)
Human Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Woot67
Powers: none

With a few smaller characters

Sorry it took so long XD
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Name: Riroku Silver
Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Lycanthrope
Shadow Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EvilWolf2
Human Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Anime19
Demon Appearence:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Emoboy-1
Powers: Master of Ninja Claws, The ability to go into shadowform (although its hard to control)(only activated under times of great stress or anger)
Weapon:Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD TS-PANTSEDW

Name: Roku Silver
Appearence: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD 1165441340_werewolf
Human Appearence: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD 1216142216_anime_boys1-2
Powers: None yet.

Last edited by Quiksylver on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 am

(Sorry, I had to leave, school starts soon...)

Name: Sonia Takashi
Appearance: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Puppy
Human Appearance: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Sati
Powers: Will have Minor Time Travel; Doesn't have yet!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am

ooooooooh, i thought YOU were gunna do thatXD

but im not good at doing kids...or good WITH kids for that matterXD
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 pm

So we shart yesh?
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Nevermind I just got an ideaXD

look at my character sheet:P
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 am

okay nows we can start

I did my beginning post ^-^
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm

A large, silver wolf strutted out of the forest to the black wolf. Riroku closed his eyes and nuzzled her on the nose, then he looked down and nuzzled the pup below her. He looked back over his shoulder, as if to see if someone was coming. Sure enough, a smaller, silver wolf came out of the forest. Roku

Suddenly, he transformed into a 16 year-old teen with brilliant silver hair, just like his father's. And he too possessed the purple eyes of the silver family.

"Hey mom," he said to the black wolf. Then, he turned to Riroku and shot him an evil glare. He said angrily, "Dad, your supposed to be teaching me how to hunt, not how to get lost..."

Riroku gave a toothy grin, and shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm

The little wolf opened its eyes, the briliant purple eyes of his parents blinked before happiness set in. His small tail started wagging, so fast that his small rump had to move as well. He hadn't yet learned how to talk, still in his toddler years. Minka's calm eyes looked into Riroku's as she licked his nose. Then she stood and changed, then bent down to pick up her small pup of a son. standing next to Roku. He was beginning to get some height on her but still minka was a tall girl and had a few more months before he got taller.

The huge dark brown wolf known as the leader, Inu walked down to his mate Mishi. He nuzzled her neck taking in her scent once more. He kissed her nose once before his yellow eyes glowed with pride as his eldest and only sun Inut walked out of the den. His red pelt like his mothers but the yellow eyes of his father.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Sonia had never been in this area, she strayed a little further than she was supposed to this time.She was afraid that she might be lost, and may never see her family again.Tears started to well in her eyes, but soon she calmed herself.

She looked around, walking a little as she went, and soon noticed one important detail, a large Brown Wolf with yellow eyes.She grew excited and ran towards him happily.It wasn't long until she made it to them.

"Mommy! Daddy!"She said laying down and burying her head into their fur.

The way she spoke told those around that she had been scared, butseeing her parents had cleared all emotions away.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Riroku changed into a human, a muscular, well-groomed man with two silver claws hanging by his side. His silver hair sparkled in the coming moon light, and his purple eyes lit up as he saw his wife in her human form. She had always been beautiful to him, although tonight she looked even more stunning. Riroku reached his hand on the head of their son, and gently stroked it while gazing into Minka's eyes. Roku groaned, and turned away.

It had been years since Sylver's control over him has ended, and since then he has lived a relatively normal life. However, the occasional nightmare would haunt him in his sleep, but he decided to keep them to himself, as he didn't want to get anyone worried, especially Minka.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Willow saw what was happening here and struggled up higher, he then butted his head against Riroku's chest over and over again, "no, no, no," He kept repeating over and over again.

Inu was a bit taken a back for a moment but quickly changed embracing his daughter who now had her head buried in his shirt. "What happened?" Inu said with concern. Inut pranced over," Nothing's wrong I was watching her the whole time, She was just a bit far away is all," The ginger wolf that was a little more then a quarter of his fathers size spoke up.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 pm

"Nu'uh' you said you were watching me, and told me that you'd follow me out there"Sonia shouted back.

She was pointing towards the Plains not to far from the area.It wasn't that hard to tell which direction you had to go to return home, but when it got Dark, finding home would be impossible in the tall grasses.

"You Lied!"She said.

She then buried her Face back into Inu's Shirt, hoping to avoid her Brother's Anger.Or worse a fight in which she would lose before it had a chance to begin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Inut felt the growl appear in his chest. Mishi then snapped her jaws in a menacing way. It seemed that this was the only way she could get them to stop bickering. She never had been a well spoken wolf but she always was loving so she only would snap her jaws to show who was in charge.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Riroku looked at Willow, and gave a look of surprise,

"What is it, little one?" Riroku asked gently.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Sonia took her head away from her Father, looking up at her Mother with a small nod.She knew that her Mother was only doing so to place the fact that she was an authority figure.

"it's okay Inut... you can take me to play somewhere else right now!"She said starting to cheer up.

She bounded over to her brother happily, a total change in personality in a few short seconds
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Willow looked up at his dad, his ears flicking, "My mommy," He said softly. Minka couldn't help but let out a small laugh at this.

Inut gave a look of annoyance but then the idea of play came to the young boy and he nodded. He took his sister and bounded off to the other small ones in the pack.

Inu and Mishi finally had a moment alone and the first thing Mishi did was tackle the man and kiss his cheek. Then she changed into the blonde haired woman kissing his neck and cheeks. Inu placed his hands protectively around Mishi's lower back and met one of her kisses.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yay! Where are you taking me?"Sonia asked as she followed her brother closely.

Her movements were both young and playful, yet mature and defined.She continued to follow her brother, wondering where he was going to take her.She started to notice the other young in the pack and started to become disappointed.

"Inut... I thought you were gonna play with me... you're just gonna drop me off with others and go to do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Riroku laughed, smiling warmly. He looked at Minka, and then back to Willow.

"What is it about your mommy?" Riroku said, smiling.

[sorry for short posts...]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 pm

"Mommy is mine, I love her," He said happily and his tail began to wag faster. Minka smiled, her family was so unique. Oh so unique, it was amazing they even had children.........when she had once.......so long ago died.

Inut snorted in laughter, "Please, We're going to play together, but I figured you might like a few more friends to play with," He said stopping suddenly and sitting infront of his sister. He changed and when he changed he was slightly taller then her. His hair was all in his face and spiked like his cousins dispite the fact he was several years younger.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Sonia changed as well, still not certain of what her brother was thinking.She was almost his height, but it was obvious through her behavior that she was younger than he.

"Okay then... so what are we gonna play?"Se asked.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Riroku laughed again, and smiled.

"Oh, so mommy is yours, huh? Well, can daddy have mommy too?"

Riroku looked at Minka, and saw that she was deep into thought. "Honey," he asked her, "Anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Minka realized that she had been living in the past again, "Oh, no. Just......remembering," She said.

Willow suddenly looked deep in thought,"............Yes Daddy!" He said and suddenly jumped from Minka's arms into Riroku's. Minka was a bit shocked at first but her expression softened as willow nuzzled into his chest.

Inut thought for a moment, "How about..........HIDE AND SEEK!" He said with enthusiasm.

Mishi finally had to pull away from Inu for air. "Come," She said taking his hand and heading for the leader's den.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm

"hm... NOT IT!!!"She shouted running in circles around her brother several times.

Her goal was to make him dizzy so that when he would try to find her, he would see double.She continued to run around and around until she burst off in one direction, with several large trees.It was an are that had several places to hide, but one place only she knew about.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Riroku's face looked solemn for a split second then gave a warm smile, and wrapped his arms around Minka in a hug, being careful not to smush Willow, and said sweetly,"All of that is over now...we're together again and thats all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD   Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf's Wisper: Da OnexOnexOne XD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying! :: OneXOnes-
Jump to: