Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox

Go down 
+14
Death's Mistress
Live Love Laugh
Lippy!!
Scentless
monster101_freak
Quiksylver
Hobopew
LatiasWindBlast
Dark242
CrimsonShimmer
Overload
SilverStorm
A5018
Eeyore
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 am

well the rp is almost finished
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 am

How is it almost finished ..it can run out
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 am

no It's almost done and will soon be on the roleplaying list.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am

wait what ???
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 am

I'm talking about the rp that wanted you to join once it was finished.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:48 am

ooohhh okay i thougt you meant the general chat thing i was like woa well tell me when and ill join....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 am

Gots to go, be back in an hour
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey Jade. I saw that your back but has to go. Call me if you can but if you cant just text me tellin me so. XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 pm

okay i might not be on in a wile..i have to send my computer away , it needs to be fixed...ill try to go on on my dads computer but ill see...so...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 pm

(Sigh) It figures
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 am

i had to stay home..i have mrsa for a 5th time..its getting really annoying Evil or Very Mad and painfull...i can accses this on my dads comp but not all the time its super slow.... Ill try my best.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am

hey guys!! *or only one*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 am

okay dont laugh but how do you find the median or a group of numbers???? i foget and its makeup work i mised yesterday ..im in 8th grade i should know this but i forgot ..Help !!!
please
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 am

put the numbers from least to greatest and cross out until you have (1 number if there is an odd amount of numbers and 2 if you have an even)if you do have 2 numbers add the two of them together and divide by 2 and there is your answer cousin.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 am

thanks im out of it today i got a lot of crap going on at home...ill tell you later if you want.. butr im a litle depressed and out of it ..i have a lot on my mind.. thankxs so much !!! LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 am

thanks *hugs* can't wait till you come over again (if you come over again)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 am

well with all thats happening here probably not.. but when we get older we have to promis to see eachother every summer.. just like we did when we were younger.. okay .. got it arashi you have to agree too.. lol jkjk you dont have to promis we will do what we can!!!! skipping a summer is hard.... kay !!!! Love you guys !!!!
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm

anyone miss me?Razz

sorry it took so long to get on, school SUCKS.

but off campus lunch is sweeeeeet:D
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 am

i hate school too.. i loved 6th grade but i hated 7th and 8th ...idk it felt so empty..my brother can do the off campus lunch he is in 11th grade... so ya .....he is only 15 though ..he is supposed to be in 10 but we moved to fl and he was too young for ny and fl but they would not kep him back so he has no place to go durring lunch he doesent drive....well im off to softball wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 am

Good luck:)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:06 am

*yawns* Bored. Signed up for some "Leaders" thing at the YMCA. I honestly had no idea what I was going to until I actually got there. XD

So, anybody here to talk?
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 am

Me... well in a bit, typing up a project
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 am

Eh, I've got a essay to write on Abraham Lincoln. Feels like 3rd grade history all over again. XD
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

I had two things for English, 1 for Cultures, and one for Science.

English- 1- a Self Portrait with description of yourself in either a made up way or realistic with

English- 2- Explain each part of Plot in full detail, then go over the play we read in class and do the plot diagram neatly, describing the story in detail

Cultures- 1- Timeline showing both US and my state's hsitory

Science- 1- Make a model of the earth and show how glaicial movement and erosion change the earth's surface.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 am

wow waht you do actuayl makes my stuff sound fun....well ya so ....i just got back fromsoftball..i feel like i was just pulled on each leg and arm....i feel like jello.... affraid

and did anyone change the format or the background its diffrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next