Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 am

Gracemeria. A war-torn land full of evil, violence, and hatred. Ruled by King Kantus Hayabusa and his Queen, Lady Maria Hayabusa, Gracemeria has become from what was a peaceful country into a bloodthirsty region of the world, seeking global domination. Five years ago, The Great War was started because of this, and it consumed the planet in its violence and destruction. Elves and humans alike died, and the loss of life was extremely great. From then to today, an estimated 25% of the worlds population remanins, most of the people fighting on the frontlines of the war.

The Dragons of Gracemeria are honorous, proud, and strong creatures, and so were the masters that ride them. They kept the peace, that is untill the King took the throne. When the king started the war, the dragons and their riders entered the battle to defend the good of Gracemeria...but all were all destroyed or were consumed by the King's madness, and so they betrayed their own and joined his army, forming an elite group calling themselves the "Dark Riders". They ensure that the King's will is carried out, and they make sure that no one else opposes the king...including his own young son...

Today, five years later, Gracemeria controls the entire world, the Royal Family ruling the entire world with an iron grip. However, there is a secret rresistance movement, named "The Black Rebellion", led by a mere boy, called "Shadow". They seek to restore the world as it was, and return to an age of peace. However still, there are very few rebellion members left, as many were killed or captured. The few that are left, including Shadow, are continuing the fight the controll the king has on them, with their own secret weapon...a dragon that has not been killed. They also seek to fufil the prophecy, and find the girl that will lead them out of the darkness, and into peace.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 am

Name: Shadow
Faction: Good
Weapon: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons Ice_Scythe__by_Nara87
Scythe
Dragon's Type: Darkness/Death
Appearance:Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons 2469906594_1f121d6991_m
Dragon Appearance: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons 23-14646-nefarian
Dragon State: Mature Adult
Short Bio: Shadow is the leader of the Black Rebellion, commanding his few forces on top of his guardian and dragon, Kuroi. He is a good but very young leader, as he is able to command his troops, while gaining their respect. Growing up alone has taught him to become more adult-like, such as wearing a nice suit, or making more grown-up decisions, such as life or death situations. He is also extremely skilled in using a scythe. He will stop at nothing untill he sees that the King his dethroned, and the world returns to peace. He is currently searching for a girl rumored to be the missing link to an old tale.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am

Name: King Kantus Hayabusa
Faction: Evil
Weapon: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons Frostmourne1jpgw300h225xv4
Sword of Darkness
Appearance: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons 10739
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 am

Quik you have to make the first post XD

That way I know what to post xD
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 am

[oh rightXD]

Shadow awoke with a start in a dimly lit mountain cave. He could hear voices from out side the cave, and he began to get nervous. Had the empire found his hideout?

He climbed out of bed, quickly got dressed, and stealthily creeped torwards the entrance. When he arrived, what he saw took the breath away from his chest. All of his men were stacked in a pile, all dead, with three Dark Riders standing over them.

Shadow listened as the first Rider spoke, "The rebellion is finished. Now all that is left is to capture the leader, and make him one of us. His dragon will prove useful. Enter not, and find the boy and his dragon."

Shadow, hearing this, sprinted from his hiding place, down the lengths of the cave, untill he reached a tunnel, that went deep into the mountain. He turned into it, and bolted down the tunnel, not stopping to catch his breath.
When he finally arrived, he saw the dragon's den, and his own dragon, Kuroi, sleeping.

<KUROI!> Shadow hissed through thought-speak.

Kuroi opened an eye. <What is it young one?>

<RIDERS! HERE! WE HAVE T GO NOW!>

Kuroi opened both eyes his time. <What?!>

Shadow climbed on top of the dragon, and said, <No questions, just get us outta here!>

Kuroi nodded, and spread his wings, and took off through the tunnel that Shadow had ran through. They zoomed out, turned into the main part of the cave, and then quickly exited the cave, right over the Riders' heads.

Shadow could hear their curses as they flew away...he didn't know where he would go, but hopefully fate would be on his side.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:40 am

Yuki danced through the woods with several animals following her. Dancing to some hidden beat in the rustle of the trees. Sometimes she would sing a high song and the animals would stop but only for a moment. She suddenly stopped and when she did the animals did as well. She got down on her knees and opened her bag and pulled out her deep crimson egg. The animals all gathered a bit closer but not too close and looked at her for some hint of what was wrong. She put her palm to the egg and her face close hoping to see something or perhaps hear something. Nothing came and she sighed. The animals saw her disappointment and cooed soothing things. She nodded and stood putting her egg in her pouch. The animals followed her and suddenly she heard something and stopped. She pulled out her bow and an arrow. She crouched low loading her bow and glancing around. She leaned over a fallen log. She saw three men and she waited and watched for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 am

"The king will not be pleased..." A Rider said.

"We must follow Shadow, and kill him before he gets too far out." A second Rider said.

"Agreed." The third one replied.

Suddenly, they stopped talking. There was a moment of intensity.

"I feel...as if someone is watching us..." The first Rider said.

"Call the dragons...if someone IS here, they won't be for long." Said the second one.

All three closed their eyes, and seemed to be thinking hard. Suddenly, three roars bellowed in the distance.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 am

Yuki ducked down without making any noise. Her heart beating hard and loud. She dared not move but instead she decided to do something else. She let out a loud almost perfect roar. A huge mountain lion jumped off the top of the cave and onto the three men. She took off into the woods her heart pounding. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth and called a small doe. She got onto its back quickly and taking off in the direction of the flying creature.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:50 pm

The men blasted the mountain lion off with magic, killing it.

"After her!" The second one screamed.

The three started mounting their dragons.

Shadow heard a roar, and turned his head just in time to see a girl bound on a deer in his direction. She looked like she was in trouble, so Shadow decided to help her out. He swooped down, and glided above the trees, right over the girl.

He yelled, "THERE'S AN OPEN AREA UP AHEAD! YOU NEED TO STOP THERE AND GET ON MY DRAGON INSTEAD! YOU WONT MAKE IT FAR WITH THAT DEER!"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Yuki looked at the boy for a moment before thinking hard, She nodded and clicked again. The doe doubled its pace and headed to the clearing. She hurried off and thanked it with a small piece of sugar that she gave to it.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Riroku swooped into the clearing, and landed right in front of the girl. He put out his hand and said, "Come on! Grab my hand, we haven't got much time!"

Suddenly, three roars in the distance could be heard. The riders were comming...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Yuki looked at the hand thinking hard if she should trust him but she shook the thought and took his hand. She got a look at the big beast and was amazed. She had never seen such a creature before in her life. She settled herself on the back and hoped she wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 pm

"Hang on tight..." said Shadow, and with that, Kuroi bounded into the air. But suddenly, a blast of fire flew past their right side...the riders had caught up.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Yuki held in a scream and shut her eyes. she gripped her legs praying that she could keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Shadow swiftly moved to the left, avoiding another fireball comming at him. He made Kuroi speed up even further, now the world was a gigantic blur. Shadow could still hear the Riders' threats as he sped further and further away from them. Finally, Shadow had lost them again. At first, he payed no attention on the girl behind him, more focused on the sky ahead of him. After a while, however, he asked, "So what did you do to get the Riders' attention like that?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

"More like I was trying to find out what happened over there. I heard in on their conversation and I didn't want to just go running away, otherwise I would have drawn attention to me, so I used a distraction," She said with a bit of pain, "Poor mountain lion, he didn't need to die," She said with sadness for the lion's death. "When we were flying back their, what exactly did you mean for me to hold onto?" she said with a bit of anger.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Shadow shrugged. "Hold on to me, my dragon, my scythe...anything really, just stuff that would have prevented you from falling..." Then he said, "I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. I am Shadow...the last of the true Dragon Riders. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Yuki looked down and nodded, "Yuki," She said looking up at him. "What is a dragon, Is it the creature we are riding?" She asked with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yes, they are majestic creatures, and they are far more ancient than the land itself, as dragons could live forever, as long as a sword or arrow or magic does not slay them. This dragon we're riding is Kuroi, meaning litterally "black" in our native language. He is the master of darkness and shadows, however, he uses his powers for good, because of his age, and the evil he's seen. A rider may telepathically communicate with their dragon, and other dragons once their trained how to do it. As such, Riders tend to keep between themselves and their dragons.It was the riders who betrayed the world, and caused the Great war to be won, also eliminating all the rest of the dragons and their Riders who refused to join them. Kuroi here is all what's left of the original dragons...and that is because Kuroi used to be the king's dragon. The king is connected to the dragon, so when Kuroi refused to fight for the king, the king had no choice but to banish him. Thats when I found him...and since then our friendship has grown."

"And one last warning. if you ever see a dragon who is NOT Kuroi...then run as fast as you can away...because there are no more original Dragons in the world today...only the corrupted ones."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 am

"Could this be a dragon egg? I found it when in the forest that is my home. I didn't know what it was and from what I seen there had been a huge battle and blood. No body was around though," Yuki said carefully taking her red egg out and handing it up carefully to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Shadow took it, and his eyes grew big.

"It IS a dragon's egg...I thought they were all gone...what part of the forest, did you get this?" he asked in amazement.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 pm

"The other eggs were smashed, They must have missed this one," Yuki said slowly. Her eyes showed her protectiveness and she kinda was frightened, what if he took it?
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons   Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wars: Dawn of The Dragons
Page 1 of 1