Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 am

Trace stopped in his tracks, wolves coming towards him, and he could faintly smell Jinn."So much for a rematch with that mutt."Trace whispered as his wings sprouted once again."I might as well burn down this forest some more while I'm here."Trace said unsheathing his sword.Trace raised the blade and with one swift slash shot out a wave of fire towards the trees that weren't already on fire."Let all pitiful life in this forest burn."Trace shouted his dark aura fluxtuating wilder than ever."No one can stop the power of darkness for it is eternal and is found in every being even those who side with the light."Trace said then laughing manaically."Let it burn!!!"Trace shouted saiding several air currents into the flames."None can stand in my way, at least not know."Trace said remembering how Jinn could have easily defeated him in limbo."If I have to I will burn down anyone who gets in my way and I know where I'm going next."he said as he looked over to the far off cabin the family had been using.

((anyone up for a fight?))
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 pm

From the trees they appeared. The wolf pack...

In the lead wasn't Inu.......it should have been.

Instead was a dark pelted wolf. Emmit. Next to him was Titus who felt the former demon within himself. It burned him, wanting out and wanting to have that lust for blood. His amber eyes suddenly flashing red, fire red. Then beside him was the blind wolf, Annalisa. She pressed herself against his flank and his eyes calmed. On the otherside of Emmit was Riroku, a true Demon at heart. His fur was standing on end and he was haunched over in a deep growl. His red eyes growing in heat almost consuming his whole eye. Beside him was the elemental wolf Minka. Who held her head high and her eyes glimmering with want to kill.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 pm

"So the wolves come out to play with a true emblem of darkness."Trace said looking down at them."The fires of hell shall burn you for the rest of eternity."he said raising his sword magma shooting out of the ground."No one is safe from darkness or this worlds pitiful magma core."he said laughing manaically."Although you would be a nice warm up I'm going for a much bigger prize."he mumbled sending a ball of pure darkness down towards them.'so if it isn't the demon and tat girlfriend of his that I found out about from Raiu.,he thought with pity in his tone."Now than goodbye."he said flying towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Riroku's body erupted into his demon like wolf form. With extreme speed he headed to break him off.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 Wolf-9

Titus erupted in a huge flame and his demon form returned. He screamed out in agony as the flames burned away his skin and he was returned to his inner demon. He fell to the ground but laughed as he picked himself up. He slammed his paw into the ground and flames engulfed the ball of darkness.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 Firewolf5Fcopy

Minka shifted to her form of death.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 Death_10

The front of her face had been ripped away and her midnight black pelt was missing patches of skin. She launched herself forward after trace and Riroku.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Jinsoku continued to growl even when touched, something stopped him ripping off her hand, so he thought for a moment before jumping back again, The growl seemed perminant now as he said "What are you! What am I! What have you done to us!" He then roared up as he got up onto two feet.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 am

"What did I do!?" She said anger beginning to fiz up inside of her. She stood her long hair covering her face. Tears fell down her chin and her hands turned to fists at her sides. "I have done nothing............Infact Edwin did this all," She said. As she said this her aura began to pulse and she tried to calm herself as best as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 am

The wereowlf form of her child stayed stood up, he brought out his claws and brought them up "What am I! Where is my Sister! WHAT HAVE WE BECOME!" HE roared up lunging towards his mother more ferral now than anything.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 am

Trace turned towards riroku."Pathetic demon you just never give up."Trace mumbled then shooting black flames out of his mouth.The flames enveloped Trace who entered his current most powerful demon form and repulsed the flames towards Minka."Now back off!!!"Trace shouted sending 4 slashing wind currents right at them."Give up you can't win I've got Raiu's darkness, and my own darkness, I'm the ultimate evil ."Trace boasted shooting more fire towards the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Heather ended up setting Luca down in the Panic room, knowing she would be alerted if something went wrong. She followed Sammy to where Kagosha lay. Heather's Scream was heard down to where Luca lay. The cry the child gave teleporting her to Heather's side.

"Oh no... Kagosha hold on!"

Heather ran to her side, ripping part of her dress and holding it over the cuts. She held it tight, wishing she could do better.

"Calm down."

Circe's nail polish was acting just like it had with the Vampires. She didn't want to hurt Jinsoku, but would if she had to.

"Let us explain..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am

1: Who is Circe 2: When the **** did she get there 3: The **** does her nail polish do and 4: Why does it effect Jinsoku?
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 am

(Circe is well, Nami's Vampire form she has adapted to using for fighting by practicing transformations with the mist. She had first appeared shortly after she returned in VPC 3, and was the reason Chilton was called. Her nail polish is blood she has collected, and if you read some of the battle with Vamp, you'd understand what it does. But to save you finding it, I'll just leave it as it has some strange and devastating effects on your body...)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Well i can't rp a reaction then if i don't know what it does, but you still didn't answer how she got there, as Jade came i got that, with the god moddey holding her breath thing.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 am

(Okay then... The main thing it does cover the body entirely and attack the preassure points. The only thing this does is cause pain and in some cases cases minor Paralysis. Although I haven't really built much on her talents and besides, she hasn't attacked Jinsoku yet.)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:42 am

Figured the nail polish reacting was it doing something >.>
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Somebody remind me to reply later...v.v I'm out of it today, Its all passed in a daze
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 am

Anissa pushed with the muscle in her legs. She landed gracefully several feet away. Her eyes glimmering with the light coat of tears. She looked at him with a strong face, "My son, that is what you are. You are your fathers son, You are family," she said. She gripped her palms and her eyes narrowed. "Is that what you want, to tear it apart. CAN YOU NOT TELL YOUR OWN MOTHER APART FROM SOME *****!" She said as her anger rose.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

"Its Alright now" Dan said as he hugged his neice. "I'm gonna get you outta here"

"You need to calm her down." The King said to Damien as the boy tried to help his sister. "Sora! You Need to snap out of it!"

The beast picked up speed and within seconds he had grabbed Liona's body and his other arm was speeding towards William's throat.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:19 pm

"Anissa..."

Circe looked at her mother, not the bit phased by her anger. She knew the boy must understand this and if he didn't. Well, if he didn't he would have to, there was no other way to deal with this.

"Jinsoku... This is your mother... Look at her and dare tell me you don't see your mother."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm

The beast snarled at Circe, before saying "And what are you! Some witch come to kill me when i search for the killer of my mother! A crocodile sheads tears to get some prey how do i not know you two are not tricking me! I am my fathers son! And i will avenge the death of my mother, and find my sister! You two will not stop me!" He stayed where he was breathing heavily for a while before saying "And if you cannont provide proof of who you are prepare to run, or die."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 am

'Hm seems like their is a misguided mutt who needs a little nudge towards the darkness.'Trace thought sensing the hatered of Jinnsoku and Anissa."How I would like to stay and murder you dogs,I have other things to do,till next time....ta ta."Trace said as he faded away.His demon form dispersed and he looked into the scene through the forest.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Anissa hissed in utter anger. "You fell off the roof this morning, cut yourself. Your father came home this morning.....I didn't get to see him that long," She said shaking her head to clear the thoughts. "You also shattered a vase," She said slowly recalling that morning. "My maiden name is Knight and I want to tell you all the things that happened before you were born. All the secrets I kept.....trying to keep you safe," she said slowly. "Jinsoku, If its one thing your father has taught me.....its that: We all must find the courage in ourselves. Your father is the most........perfect example of that," She said as a red tear trailed down her cheek. She felt it all begin to well up inside of her and let it all pour out, "I found out only hours before the death of your father that I was pregnant with you and your sister. I married someone no longer living..........like myself. How I was still able to be a mother I'll never know. I had loved before your father............to a selfish....murderer. For the 2nd time he's killed me and I want my revenge," She poured and poured, feeling ever emotion, memory and want in that souless place within her. Where a false heart beat and gave her warmth. Where her true heart had long since had been silenced....

Liona fell into her uncles arms and cried but slowly her sobs were silenced and she calmed down. Each breath was less struggled and more relaxed. She felt so tired..........so very tired and relaxed, slipping into unconsciousness.

All the wolves cursed together and snuffing the air trying to find some trace of the demon....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:36 pm

ugh I'm so out of it >.<

Sora's body suddenly stopped all of its strange and diverse actions and she fell to her knees. She was breathing hard and her eyes were flashing from Red to the soft tones of pink.

William took the damage of the beast but within seconds had recovered and slipped from the beasts grasp. He jumped up and kicked the beast with incredible force, into the jaw of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Jinsoku was still, and silent this was his mother. He only stood for moments before getting on all fours and begining to walk off in a seemingly random diretion. After a few steps he'd shout in a very Jinn like way "What're we waiting for? Let's go find yoru murderer"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 am

"Well I'm to late to turn that mutt.......aw well nothing I can do about it now."Trace said as his image faded into his dark realm."For now my main focus should be Mother she's down in the deepest pits of hell and even though it means having to work with the person I despise more than Raiu I'm gonna need her back to take the attention from those mutts off of me."he said as the portal to the afterlife appeared in front of me."Last time Raiu needed a sacrafice to bring back mother alone but with his darkness I have enough power to bring her back with a catch."he said as the portal started to glow."Get ready mother because I'm gonna make your revived life worse than you being burning in the deepest bloody burning pits of hell."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Bump Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next