Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 pm

"Do you really have to ask?" She asked with a small sigh of happiness. She kissed him again and added some tongue to it. She moved her arms up onto his shoulders.

Liona nodded with happiness. She looked happy and blinked excitedly. Anissa's pride grew as she watched her daughter take the small bundle. Sora came up behind Liona and got a look at the small child.

Minka's eyes narrowed, "Love?" She growled, "My love left me in the forest. I've been alone four long years. Wandering around aimlessly and he suddenly just appears? I've known you for moments. I don't know whether I should tear you apart for impersonating my greatest regret or make your death swift for being my greatest regret," She snarled. Her eyes were dark and didn't show much emotion other then anger.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Riroku stood still, although he trembled with fear, sorrow and regret. He knew now the pain he'd caused to Minka.

"I deserve nothing less than to be torn apart." he said, falling to his knees, tears welling in his eyes. "I...I've done wrong...I...I became a demon...I joined Sylver...but Minka, honey, I've gotten my memories back...I serve Sylver no longer...I...I...I..." his voice trailed off. He became silent again.

Then, after the silence, he said softly, "I've failed you, Minka. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I wasn't here for 4 years to comfort you, or protect you. If you are to kill me, I have one last thing to say. Although I left you...I never could forget you. No matter how hard Sylver tortured me or brainwashed me...he could never erase my memories of you. I still love you Minka...I know you feel different about me...but my feeling for you never changed."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm

*Okay this is really bitchy of me but I can't stand this order for another second. I have to post *eye twitches*

For everything holly we are only 13 pages in! I'm breaking this order

Minka's eyes were very dark for a moment and she sunk down to his level, her waist going into the ground, "No, Killing you would only make you like me. You see and for me, thats not the punishment thats fitting. A better punishment would be for ME to follow you. that way, I'll always be the reminder of what you did to me. You will try to to gain my trust and perhaps with much time we can be something but as of now, you get no sorrow from me. Why? because I've cried to much, searched to long and protected this place for no reason. I've lost my sanity, and come to accept that I'm a GHOST!" she shouted her face becoming frighting and disappeared. She morphed herself to Riroku's shadow even in the darkness of the cave she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

[oh.........sh*t (i literally said this out loudXD)]

Riroku blinked his eyes. It had all happened so fast.

"Minka..." he whispered. "As long as your my shadow...please...don't let my demon twist your mind. I still feel the shadows inside of me..."

With that, he got to his feet, took off his claws and stuffed them into his jacket. He stared out of the cave, looking into nothing. He was heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

xD good, I said my thing out loud too XD

"Shadows, can't touch a ghost," Minka's voice echoed through the cave, it was chilling, haunting. She fell silent taking the wind with her. The cave was so still and Minka's wind chimes stopped moving. She practically had sucked the wind up and put it into a box. Minka's heart didn't beat any longer, it had been broken so long that it seemed like it had turned to dust. "Well what are just standing around for? Get a move on, there are people you need to visit," Her voice echoed again with a bit of venom in her words.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Riroku thought to himself, "You be surprised what shadows can touch..."

The he said aloud, voice a little choked up, "Minka, we're going. I'm gunna stop this once and for all." and with that, bounded out of the cave, and started running down the mountainside.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Minka layed down in the shadows and tried to close her eyes. Then she remembered she couldn't sleep. She sat up and decided that she would fly. She appeared from his shadow and flew beside him. Her eyes were at her sides and her long pale dress flowing behind her and hair flowing behind her. She kept up with him with easily and looked forward her eyes locked forward.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Riroku didn't look at her, but instead was determined to get to the nearest town to get a bus to the airport...he had unfinished business with his old master.

"I'm comming for you Sylver." Riroku muttered.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Minka was silent, but heard his words. She rolled her eyes and felt the urge to be human again. She got this urge often but it was a feeling she never got used to. She had come to understand that the only way to make this feeling go away was to change into a ghost wolf and run. She felt herself change mid flight and when she touched down on her paws she was a wolf. The skin on her face had fallen and decayed off leaving the skull exposed. Her fur was falling out in some places and her eyes were simply orbs of violet flame. She ran faster, her jaw bones rattling.

(Not the same old Minka now is it XD)
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Riroku looked over at Minka this time, and almost tripped he was so shocked. He caught himself, and he too turned into wolf form, running on two legs, then all fours, then the black and red werewolf.

His legs pounded the ground, untill finally a small town at the edge of the forest was in sight.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:47 pm

"Go get em'," She said with a laugh. When she spoke her jaw would click against her top jaw creating a loud clicking noise. She shifted to a human before again diving into Riroku's shadow. She laid down and relaxed as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Riroku skidded too a stop on the outskirts of the town. He changed back into human, and then walked into the town.

He finally found a bus that was headed for New York, and from there he would catch a flight to Hawaii...where Sylver awaited.

He hopped on, and sat down, then leaning his head backwards and falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Dan nodded after he gently pulled away from the kiss. He smiled and opened the door before leading her inside. The room they were in had a dark red couch in it, it was old fashiened and looked like it could have come from Anissa's manor. There was a few tables, all covered with black candles that burned dark red flames and red candles that somehow burned black flames.

There was a doorway at the back of the room that led to a room with a large soft bed with black sheets and a soft red blanket with matching black and red pillows. And finally, on the table beside the couch sat two wine glasses filled with a very familiar red liquid. Dan had come here and prepared all this that day before Kagosha had even woken up.

He leaned over lightly kissed her neck as he led her to the couch.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 am

Kagosha took the kiss happily before pulling away to look around. "Did you do this all for me?" she asked with a smile. She kissed his neck a few times while waiting for the answer.

"Hey wake up, We're almost there!" Minka said kicking him in the leg. She didn't actually make contact with him but her cold spirit put Icy shocks through his body.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 am

Luca looked up at Liona and smiled, reaching her hand up and grabbing part of her shirt with a glee filled smile.

---

Nami smiled as Liona held Luca much like she had just done, her glances towards Anissa told her that she had pride.She then looked towards Sora who now was looking at the little bundle in Liona's arms.

"Sora... you can hold her too... but later, I think she could use a little rest..."Nami looked towards Andrew who nodded before taking Luca from Liona.

With she rocked the baby gently and soon she fell asleep, nuzzling up against Nami.

---

Junisa had finished her story by the time the man had come back.

"My... Parents... were killed by these wierd people... they were able to shift between human and dog... and there was a woman... she was ice cold... I thought I was going to die when she bit into me... but... I ran... now... I'm in pain... but I keep running... I thought they were going to catch me..."She mumured into Elliot's Ear.

She didn't want anyone else to hear for fear of distrust it would have seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 am

Anissa watched tears coming to her eyes, "come on girls, Lets let them rest," she said with holding back her tears. Liona and sora nodded walking out. Anissa didn't think entirely clearly as she began to walk downstairs and bit her lip holding in the tears. A single pure white fang appeared and Sora and Liona stopped for a moment and looked at each other in a bit of shock. "Hey Sora lets go outside and play," Liona said and ran towards the door opening it. Sora followed with ease and closed the door. "DID YOU SEE THAT!?" Liona shouted. Sora only nodded, Liona's mother and her Aunt had a fang, and a long one at that.

Anissa walked down into her room and closed the door behind her. She griped her chest in pain slinking down to the floor. "Jinn, I miss you. You seem to miss so much," She said as a crimson tear fell down her cheek. Suddenly there was a knock on the door behind her and she stood wiping away the blood and licking it off her finger. She opened the door and saw Inu. "Yes?" She asked. "Just making sure your alright," he said. Anissa nodded.

Sora and Liona dashed around the house to where Jinsoku was practicing. Liona came about an inch from being cut. She sighed once the blade had passed, "BROTHER! MOMS GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!" She shouted in fear. Sora nodded and ran inside to tell her own brother. A grey husky puppy watched them from not too far away. He was laying down in the snow watching his masters performance.

(I'll go Pm him xD)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 am

Jinsoku spun the blade around noting his sister’s arrival pulling the blade back from slashing across her soft skin. His stomach growled and he didn’t take notice of it. The roped spun around his forearm and elbow the tightness of the rope coming around with the deadly sharp blade, the boy smirked at his skill as the talented child grabbed the blade to stop it from cutting into his forearm. Slowly he turned to take off the rope and look to her and her words “What? Her fang? You get them too ya’know” He had seen it before with his mother but took no notice of it; slowly he shrugged and waited for his sister and cousin to answer. He checked over his wound and looked up to the mansion, a flicker of red could be seen and Jinsoku began to howl, and his eye flicked yellow for only a brief moment.

A bang, a roll and a clatter of steel could be heard to the side of the door, Inu and Anissa heard. A thud then a groan was heard as a gruff voice chuckled. “Always a ****ing please Taimat” The voice growled, the man in a long red leather trench coat walked over to Anissa’s dresser ignoring the two at the door and picket up his blue bandana placing it around his forehead and over the back of his hair, leaving two bits that raised above the bandana and hung down and around his face like a frame. Slowly the man turned running a hand over the old tattered rag and through what hair shower, his chiselled features smiling to the beautiful woman before him “You called wife?” He chuckled with a cocky tone.

[Guess who's back, Back again, Jinn is back, Tell a friend]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 am

Anissa smiled wide and couldn't help but throw her arms around him almost in tears. She kissed him deeply, before pulling away, "I missed you," she said with happiness.

Liona face became slightly angered, "AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" She shouted at him in anger. Sora heard her from the kitchen and sighed, "never mind," She said. She was just about to tell her older brother about what was going on but realized it was normal.

Elliot was listening intently and nodded,"You just need rest, I'll........," He was broken off when he saw Jinn come in. "Figures," Elliot said lightly with a smirk.

Liona's chest heaved as she was so angered. She suddenly her head flicked to the side as she heard the thud, "Do you think he's home?" She asked softly. She knew her brothers dislike for him and tired her hardest to keep him family to him.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 am

Nami watched as they left, her mind trying to focus on something but leading back to multiple subjects, one of which that bothered her.She thought about the living space they would have left for the baby, her ability to hide the truth from her own child, but the one thing that bothered her most was Jinn.He missed this, even though it was a complete surprise.She was starting to feel horrible about that when an aura that was vaguely familiar entered.She moved her legs towards the edge of the bed and stepped out, almost falling, Andrew stopping her.She then slowly started to wal carrying Luca in her arms.Together they passed by Anissa's Room, only to hear a voice that was intensely familiar.It was Jinn's, it had to be, Nami wanted to run to him, but decided it would be best not to interupt.She moved on by and entered their room, only to find Heather taking apart her bed.

"What's going on?"

"I'm moving into another room, you need a place for the baby..."

"Right..."

"Andrew... some help..."

"Of course"

With that Heather and Andrew started to move the bed into the empty room that was attached to her Small Design Studio.

---

"Something Wrong?"Junisa asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 am

The boy growled and said “I couldn’t a flying fu- fun time…..” He took of his rope and allowed it to coil on the floor, he took some steps away from his sister and began to train again “You never asked about mother…. Not in your diary either?” He asked flicking the blade up off his knee, the silver of the blade shone up ward and sparkled like a dazzling light. As it came down he flicked it around his body and off his foot asking his sister “Ever wonder what that red cloth is for Sis?”

Jinn had been away from a year, and that’s a year without sex so when he was kissed he cupped both her butt cheeks and added plenty of tongue to the kiss and said “And I missed you…. More than you’ll know “He looked to Eliot and said “Figures what? Flea bag?” He smirked cockily knowing he wouldn’t take offence with his sly remarks, knowing that he was a brother, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 am

Anissa enjoyed the kiss so much. She couldn't help but moan a little. Inu covered his face with a hand before slowly dropping it. He left without a word leaving the two alone.

Elliot chuckled, He raised a hand flicking it, "Nothing, just go on and kiss your wife," he said. He leaned back down to the girl, "Nothing is the mater as long as Jinn is here. See he's the glue in this family," He said with an eyeroll.

Anissa looked at him her green eyes flashing, "I missed you more, I think at least," She said raising an eyebrow and smirking, "I take care of two kids," She said with a cocky tone as well.

Liona thought for a moment, "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" She said with a bit of anger.

Anissa sighed, "And that would be them, yelling........again," she said with some anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 am

Jinsoku smirked and said “The material… Is tied several centimeters down from the blade…..So” He brought it down and flicked it towards his sisters face “It gives the enemy the wrong depth” He pulled it back as the blade was millimeters from her and began flicking it away more rapidly.

Jinn closed the door and said “Two kids are nothing….” He kissed her neck gently and bit her earlobe softly “I have demons…. And succubus’s…. Know how much temptation I get? With no release?” He chuckled and caressed her lower back puling her into him again as he continued to gently kiss her neck, out of the eyes from everyone else. He waited for her move.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 am

Anissa let out a small breath of hot air. Quickly a smirk appeared on her face and she moved to his neck and moved her arms up to his shoulders and intertwined her fingers into his hair. She breathed a hot breath on his neck and chuckled lightly, "Please, dealing with replica's of us, I've got my hands almost bitten off," She said, "And scratched and yelled at and so....so much more," She said seductively.

Liona thought hard for a moment, "Are you trying to say this all just a big illusion?" She asked hard to believe something. Just recently they wern't allowed to watch TV or listen to the radio, they were completely secluded.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 am

Jinn bit her neck and said “I could of learnt SO much for you…. But I stayed loyal…. And had to fight thousands of demons…… Any idea how hot those angels are?!” He asked giving her an Eskimo kiss, and picking her up via butt grab and moving her gentle to the bed “But no… Defiantly no match for you beauty” Slowly he began to caress and kneed her breasts gently and undo her top with his teeth. A full year of no sex was a top priority for any men.

Jinsoku chuckled and said “I’ll teach you one day Sis…. But no not an illusion a trick…. People will see the material and think it’d further than it actually is, meaning they will more than likely get a blade in the face” With that he kicked the blade towards a tree and there was an organic thunk as the tree rocked with the impact
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Heather and Andrew slowly moved passed Anissa's room, Heather noticing the familiar person close, someone that wasn't always there.She purposely dropped the bed part and watched it hit the door lightly before she picked it up.

---

Nami followed them and knocked on the door after they had moved away.

"Sorry, Heather did that for some reason..."Nami said from behind the door.

She heard Jinn's voice, and wanted to know if Anissa had told him anything yet.But she knew them all to well and so she decided to stay out.

---

Junisa just nodded quietly before looking around.

"So you were saying before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next