Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade
Masquerade

Male Location : In an oasis of eternal slumber...
Leo Monkey

Wow, Just A Bit Awkward... Empty
PostSubject: Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...   Wow, Just A Bit Awkward... EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Hello all. My name is Masquerade. Let's see.....um, I came here for justice and to speak my mind. I realize that this forum is in the middle of some dispute and let's just say that some words needed to be spoken. I regret to inform you all that I may or may not be here for long, which is out of my control. I've said what needed to be said, but that doesn't mean that I would not enjoy sticking around and posting here and there. As a matter of fact, I will go into very little detail about myself. I'm 17 years old and live in North Carolina. I'm graduating from high school this year and will be attending college in the fall studying Biochemistry in an attempt to earn my Ph.D. My ultimate goal in life is to contribute my revolutionary thinking in the world of medical research in hopes that the overall health of humanity will be improved dramatically. In my free time, I enjoy reading, playing video games (RPG devout), and role playing. Well, I guess that should be enough. I look forward to sticking around as long as possible. It's great meeting all of you. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...   Wow, Just A Bit Awkward... EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm

I want my Ph.D.!!! No fair you can get it before me!!!!! Nice to meet you as well.
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Female Posts : 26
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...   Wow, Just A Bit Awkward... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Welcome to the site, I hope things go well for you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...   Wow, Just A Bit Awkward... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, Just A Bit Awkward...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: