Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangerpola

What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? Empty
PostSubject: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Some scientist said that pyramids was made with geopolymer.This study is made by scanning electron microscope(SEM).Fly ash ,Sodium silicate (Na2SiO3) and Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) reacts with each other at 60 C temperature and make geopolymer which compressive strength is 60-70 Mpa and look like a rock.

Thanks

Mangerpola

Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 pm

if I need help with science , im coming to you... heehee.

wow... you sound like a smarty.. heehee.. teach us more.!!!
or teach me more!!!
Back to top Go down
Mangerpola

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:20 pm

If you want than i will teach you because I have lots of experience

thanks
Mangerpola

Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 am

How old are you... You sound very professional... And yes , I would like you to teach me more..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm

LOL you sound like my dad going all sciencey like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

Heehee... But doesent it make you wanna learn ???
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

Nah lol I get that every day at home
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

Shhh Emily...*smacks hand* I want to.

I'm sorry, here have a cookie... It's made with 100% love... *hands her a cookie..*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?   What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the mistery behind the construction of pyramids?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: